Windows 10: Where are the logon hours stored?

Discus and support Where are the logon hours stored? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, I would like to know if anyone knows where the logon hours for a user are stored. I mean the logon hours that define when a user can log on to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ricardobohner, May 17, 2019.

1. Where are the logon hours stored?

hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows where the logon hours for a user are stored.

I mean the logon hours that define when a user can log on to the computer created with:

Code: net user toni /times:M,10:00-15:00[/quote] You can see them if you type net user username

I was wondering where they are stored and if you maybe can change them from the registry. The reason I'm investigating this is cause I can't set the logon hours for friday cause I don't know the abreviation for friday in my Portuguese (Brazil) Windows.

In English it would be something like:

net user toni /times:F,10:00-15:00

Already tried all the abreviations for friday without success.

:)

ricardobohner, May 17, 2019
  2. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 17, 2019
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 17, 2019
  4. Where are the logon hours stored?

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Where are the logon hours stored?

1. Where are the logon hours stored? - Similar Threads - Where are logon

2. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  3. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.: We scan our systems for vulnerabilities and Microsoft Store apps that are not updated get flagged. 99% of the time these are users who only have logged in to the system once or are no longer with the company. The following command works some of the time.Get-AppxPackage...
  4. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.: We scan our systems for vulnerabilities and Microsoft Store apps that are not updated get flagged. 99% of the time these are users who only have logged in to the system once or are no longer with the company. The following command works some of the time.Get-AppxPackage...
  5. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  7. Where da logon logoff sounds at?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where da logon logoff sounds at?: Yes, I enabled them in the registry! Yes, They are in the sounds list! No, They dont trigger at log on or log off! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-da-logon-logoff-sounds-at/4c606a3f-1745-4256-a75d-758db22ec906
  8. Where are the "Windows Logon and Logoff" sound events?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the "Windows Logon and Logoff" sound events?: So, I am looking in the Windows sound events in the sound schemes, but I can't seem to find the "logon and logoff" events (where you sign in and out of the computer. I really liked those sounds, where am I supposed to find the,=m?...
  9. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  10. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877