Windows 10: Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard?

Discus and support Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I MUST have PgDn and PgUp keys on My Surface Go for use with a terminal emulator program. I can't find them or generate them by any means I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoctorOctal, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard?

I MUST have PgDn and PgUp keys on My Surface Go for use with a terminal emulator program. I can't find them or generate them by any means I have tried, including Fn key combinations. How do I generate PgDn and PgUp keys on a Surface Go with the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard (not the Type Cover)?​

:)

DoctorOctal, Jun 10, 2019

2. CTRL+PgUp // CTRL+PgDn

My CTRL+PgUp and CTRL+PgDn hotkey suddenly stopped working. The keys work independently (i.e. my CTRL keys and PgUp PgDn functions work on their own), but the combination no longer works for switching tabs in Chrome or even Excel.

Any suggestions as to why this may be happening?

Thanks!

GhassanKara, Jun 10, 2019
  3. PgUp PgDn not working MS EDGE

Pgup PgDn not working in MS EDGE

WIN 10

Rey de Perio, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard?

How about PgUp and PgDn instead of scrolling on WP8?

I have never liked scrolling on PCs and dislike it even more on WP8. How about a PgUp and PgDn option/key instead of scrolling on WP8, moving crisply from page to page or screen to screen, instead of this nausea inducing scrolling (which is not as precise
    either!).

Thanks!

AndreasKuehnle, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard?

1. Where are the PgUp and PgDn keys on the Windows 10 Touch Keyboard? - Similar Threads - Where are PgUp

2. userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Customization
    userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10....: userkeyboardscalingfactor registry key is not working for Touch keyboard on Windows 10. I wanted to make the keyboard bigger, but applying any value to userkeyboardscalingfactor registry has no effect....
  3. How to use home, end, pgup, pgdn and other arrow keys on the numpad even when the numlock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use home, end, pgup, pgdn and other arrow keys on the numpad even when the numlock...: The premise behind asking this question is, when the numlock is off, the keys on the numpad act like home, end, etc. But when the numlock is on, they can't be used to perform shortcuts like ctrl+home or shift +home because they now behave like number keys. I don't have a...
  4. How to use home, end, pgup, pgdn and other arrow keys on the numpad even when the numlock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use home, end, pgup, pgdn and other arrow keys on the numpad even when the numlock...: The premise behind asking this question is, when the numlock is off, the keys on the numpad act like home, end, etc. But when the numlock is on, they can't be used to perform shortcuts like ctrl+home or shift +home because they now behave like number keys. I don't have a...
  5. Where did the touch keyboard service disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the touch keyboard service disappear?: I want to disable the touch keyboard service, and I don't want it to work permanently. I want to delete it from my standby, but unfortunately I can't find the service. I can't find the touch keyboard service. I downloaded the Arabic version of Windows 11 from the official...
  6. Where did the touch keyboard service disappear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did the touch keyboard service disappear?: I want to disable the touch keyboard service, and I don't want it to work permanently. I want to delete it from my standby, but unfortunately I can't find the service. I can't find the touch keyboard service. I downloaded the Arabic version of Windows 11 from the official...
  7. Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys: To scroll down a page I can either use the mouse with the scroll bar or use one of the subject keys. Trouble is, using the keys often doesn't work. Why not? Can this behavior be fixed?...
  8. Delete and PgUp Key does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete and PgUp Key does not work: Hi, I have laptop which I found recently the "del" and "PgUp" does not function. When I try the onscreen keyboard, it does work. Any hint for resolution? I am using Window 10 Pro. Pat...
  9. Pgup arrow key is a delete key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pgup arrow key is a delete key: Yes I have a idealpad 120s-11IAP and the uppage arrow key deletes rather than move up. what do I do to fix issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pgup-arrow-key-is-a-delete-key/31a6bd62-fdab-4b2f-8096-0a83eb4f2457
  10. Windows 10 Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Touch Keyboard: So I bought a s****y new Windows 10 tablet with all kinds of bells and whistles. My only problem is that I apparently type too fast for the on screen keyboard. When you hold a letter, it comes up with some obscure charcters that nobody will ever realistically use, myself as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pgdn how

2. how to show in touch keyboard pgdown and pgup

3. my win10 up dn keys have stopped working

4. what are the shortut keys when arrow keys are shared with PgUp PgDn,
  5. in windows 10 how do fix my pg up and pg dn,
  6. pgup pgdn not working windows 10,
  7. hp surface ctrl pgup,
  8. windows up & dn keys,
  9. what replaces ctrl pgdn in win 10,
  10. pgup windows 10,
  11. on screen keyboard pgup,