Windows 10: WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE?

Discus and support WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Night The photo tags have disappeared, why? which is the reason? I have contacted Microsoft and they have told me that they are working to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan Montero Corrales, Oct 8, 2020.

1. WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE?

Good Night

The photo tags have disappeared, why? which is the reason?

I have contacted Microsoft and they have told me that they are working to solve this problem as soon as possible. BUT I RECEIVED THIS ANSWER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS AGO.

Will photo tags ever return to OneDrive? Are they gone forever? Does anyone know something?

Thank you very much in advance for the answers.

Note: There are many Windows 10 users who have the same problem as me AND THIS IS NOT SERIOUS. A problem cannot last forever.

Regards.

:)

Juan Montero Corrales, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 8, 2020
  4. WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE?

Photos are not syncing to OneDrive

Hello pleonidas,

Thank you for your accurate response and for trying the steps.

This shows us that the auto-upload works normally, but only for photos that you take after switching the auto-upload on.

Of course, uploading manually 450 photos is completely unpractical so what I would suggest, is to sync your photos to your PC using the Windows Phone app.

Then of course, if you wish to upload them to Onedrive, you should be able to do that more easily from your PC. At least, your photos will be backed up.

Kind regards,

Andrew Gr., Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE?

1. WHERE ARE THE PHOTO LABELS ON ONEDRIVE? - Similar Threads - WHERE ARE PHOTO

2. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  3. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photos: I have uploaded all my phone pictures to OneDrive but I cannot access these to upload to Craigslist or anywhere else. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-photos/c82e35f7-6b87-4262-a179-fe58587c5026
  4. OneDrive Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where are Onedrive photos synced on my windows pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are Onedrive photos synced on my windows pc?: Is it possible view my photos synced from Onedrive cloud to my windows 10 laptop?How? And where are those pictures?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-onedrive-photos-synced-on-my-windows-pc/40dcc9bd-ef97-413b-b1fc-685f23ec92b9
  6. OneDrive & Photos

OneDrive & Photos: The photos in my Samsung S10 Gallery are not uploading onto my PC or Tablet although I have installed OneDrive on each of these devices, so when I go to view photos in OneDrive I get the blue cloud symbol next to what is a photo but not uploaded. what do I need to do to fix...
  7. where are avery labels in word

where are avery labels in word: How do I find avery labels in word on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-avery-labels-in-word/fed1b560-8d0a-452b-98e6-24a87d9d64a7
  8. Where is OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is OneDrive: I am trying to uninstall OneDrive completely from my personal computer, but although it appears in my list of apps, nothing happens when I click to launch the app. The directions I've seen for uninstalling it say to "Click the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the...
  9. Where is this photo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this photo?: I have a photo in my pc which I have never downloaded or transferred. Every time I reboot it is a picture of four males wearing leather jackets, standing straight in a line facing towards the left with a green meadow in the background. I have a personal lock screen photo but...
  10. Windows 10 photos found in Photos app, but not in Pictures or OneDrive folder. Where are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photos found in Photos app, but not in Pictures or OneDrive folder. Where are...: Hey, so I just imported a bunch of pictures onto my computer through the Windows 10 Photos app and when I go into the Pictures folder, all of those new photos are located there. So there's no problem with the newly imported photos. Where the issue is, is with a bunch of...