Windows 10: Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor?

Discus and support Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help locating the settings in the registry editor for Windows Mail and Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReginaLee_123, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor?

I need help locating the settings in the registry editor for Windows Mail and Calendar

:)

ReginaLee_123, Feb 23, 2021
  2. philc43 Win User

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Feb 23, 2021
  3. GIL
    gil Win User
    Calendar & Mail keeps crashing

Yes I have these red letters.
    I've reverted setting in group policy and have no restriction on windows telemetry.

"Step 1: Launch Start Menu by hitting the Windows Key. Type in gpedit.msc and right-click the app from the search results. Choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.Step 2: In the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc), go to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    Step 3: Find the Allow Telemetry item and double-click it to edit the policies.
    Step 4: Change the setting to Enabled. Change the drop-down menu entry to 3-Full and click Apply.
    Step 5: Now open the item again and change its Setting to Not configured and hit the Save button."

Still, no luck.

4. Brink Win User

Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor?

1. Where are the settings for Windows Mail and Calendar saved in the Registry Editor? - Similar Threads - Where are settings

2. where is settings in the registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is settings in the registry?: hi,Does anyone know where is settings in the registry? If I want to add my Microsoft 365 subscription information, try to know how to add it via the registry. No articles online stating on how to do it....
  3. where is settings in the registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is settings in the registry?: hi,Does anyone know where is settings in the registry? If I want to add my Microsoft 365 subscription information, try to know how to add it via the registry. No articles online stating on how to do it....
  4. Windows registry editor

Windows registry editor: Hello everyone, I'm having a very annoying problem with my nvidia virtual memory/windows registry. I decided to try to increase my dedicated video memory so I went to my windows registry and selected the local h key machine, and then software, there was a Nvidia drop down, I...
  5. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Registry Editor: Hello Sir,I just accidently deleted a file named 'Policies' in my Windows Registry Editor'Policies' file is located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerPlzzz help...
  6. Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings

Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings: I am assisting a widow who's husband is logged into Windows Mail and CalendarNOT OUTLOOK however she does not know the mail password. I'm assuming it is stored in registry somewhere, does anyone know where this can be found?***It is NOT stored in credential manager***I saw...
  7. Where is the Registry Editor documentation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the Registry Editor documentation?: Where is the documentation for this stuff? I was just messing with some of the colors for fun, but I don't know what most of this stuff is and can't find any official docs on it. I mean some of them are obvious but I don't know what "button face" is for example. submitted by...
  8. Windows Mail Calendar Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail Calendar Settings: Windows Mail is scanning my emails and automatically creating calendar reminders based on plans I make in the emails. I didn't set these reminders and I don't want this feature to be active. please advise on how to disable....
  9. "Registry Editor" system default setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Registry Editor" system default setting: I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default (as it came with the windows) instead reset...
  10. set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor: Do you know how to set the AutoPlay defaults with the registry editor? For example, I would prefer the default to be set to "Open a folder to view files (File Explorer) for "Removable Drive" and "Memory Card," but I don't exactly know how to set this in the registry editor...