Windows 10: Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

Discus and support Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by print'TheEmperor', Nov 11, 2020.

1. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

I just downloaded the pride 2020 wallpapers slideshow and I wanted to know the location of the folder in which it is installed. Any help?

:)

print'TheEmperor', Nov 11, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 11, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization

Hi Elbeyi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

This issue could be because of the saved login information. Let’s reset the Store cache, and see if it works:

• Sign out of the Microsoft Store.
    • Press ‘Win +
      R’ keys on the keyboard to open the Run dialog box, and type the following into the Run box:
      wsreset
    • Wait until the Store automatically opens.
    • Choose a theme to download, and click on Get.
    • Now Sign In, when it prompts you to, and download the theme.
    • Exit Microsoft Store to see it’s available to personalize.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored?

1. Where are the themes downloaded from Microsoft store stored? - Similar Threads - Where are themes

2. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  3. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  4. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is the new theme that I purchased from the microsoft store?

Where is the new theme that I purchased from the microsoft store?: I purchased and downloaded 2 themes from the Microsoft store but I can't find them to install. They are not in Settings - Personalization - Themes. They are not in download folder. This is the first time that I purchased anything from the Microsoft store. The transaction...
  6. Microsoft store themes

Microsoft store themes: I'm unable to update my screen saver to a new theme downloaded from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-themes/a6ceedc8-490c-4720-a21f-706428b6a2ec"
  7. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...
  8. Combine themes from Microsoft Store

Combine themes from Microsoft Store: Hi I can't figure this out. Everything I'm doing doesn't seem work. All I want is to showe every themes in the slideshow on my baggrund, but somehow, it's only possible to pick one theme and not all of them? I've tried the...
  9. themes background pictures stored where?

themes background pictures stored where?: where are the themes pictures stored in a folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/themes-background-pictures-stored-where/cd85408e-f9cb-4c36-86f6-17832fae3ab3
  10. Windows Store Themes not downloading.

Windows Store Themes not downloading.: When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the theme. Anyone else have this issue? Other apps seem to download normally. 109833