Windows 10: Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

Discus and support Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever you boot into Windows 10, the log-in screen tends to have a background […] This article Where are the Windows 10 Login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

WinClub, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

1. Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved? - Similar Threads - Where are Login

2. where are the screen shots saved?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where are the screen shots saved?: recently I realised that you can use the key combo WinKey+shift+S to take a screenshot however, I can find where its stored. Ive tryed looking it upbut its just lead me to dead ends. I think its saposed to be saved in the screenshots folder. but it doesnt show up, and it only...
  3. Login on Windows 10 Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login on Windows 10 Pictures: Hello there, I am trying to login into my laptop with pictures, but after a few fails it completely stoped to appear as an option, prompting instead the local device password, which I am not sure I had even assigned one. Thus when I try to input said password it replays...
  4. Windows 10 picture login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 picture login: I'm having difficulty reverting back to picture login. I have been using picture login for the last four years and yesterday my daughter changed the login option from the login screen to typing the password. I have no idea what my typed password is and now cannot revert back...
  5. picture on windows 10 login screen

picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  6. Problem with Login Picture screen

Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  7. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  8. Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen

Windows 10 Disable Account Picture On Login Screen: Hi everybody, I wish to disable the account picture on my login screen. That is to say, I want a flat-coloured screen, which displays the user/account name and the password line only as I prefer a clean slender design. I already disabled the login screen background...
  9. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438
  10. Where are all the startup screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are all the startup screen pictures?: When I start my computer I picture briefly flashes on the screen and then windows starts: I want to know where all the pictures are stored since I was able to find the folder that has the lock screen pictures (which I assume are the same) and rename them to .jpg to view them...