Windows 10: Where are they coming from?

Discus and support Where are they coming from? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpringPea, Mar 3, 2022.

1. SpringPea Win User

Where are they coming from?

Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but like, where the heck are all these scoped_dir files coming from, and can I like just delete them?. If I delete them, will it affect my computer?

:)

SpringPea, Mar 3, 2022
  2. a111087 Win User

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Where are they coming from?

UK Input method keeps coming back

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us in Microsoft Communities.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

As an initial recommendation, i suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the extra keyboard input language from the Language panel settings. To do so, simply select it from the list of installed languages and click or tap the
    Remove button on top.

Also ensure the System locale is set to United States.
    follow the below steps.

• open the Change date, time, or number formats tab from the Language panel settings.
    • As the Region dialog appears, choose Administrative and click
      Change system locale.
    • Select a new system locale and tap OK.
    • Click on Restart now to make the setting effective.

If the above suggestions proves successful, I suggest you to create a System Restore Point, in case if the changes come back.

Ref: Create a system restore point

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Where are they coming from?

1. Where are they coming from? - Similar Threads - Where are coming

2. Where did this come from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did this come from?: Where did this filecome from?? I never used Remote Desktop Connection before... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-this-come-from/7ce9a3b4-82e7-4e23-a474-22a12e16839a
  3. Where did this come from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did this come from?: Where did this filecome from?? I never used Remote Desktop Connection before... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-this-come-from/7ce9a3b4-82e7-4e23-a474-22a12e16839a
  4. Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?: Hi, can anyone help an issue I am having?When I first turn on my laptop I keep reciving notifications from my antivirus saying a file is being downloaded under a name of e36-68a-5743s2-as2 etc, or something similar. The antivirus is detecting nothing suspecious in the...
  5. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  6. Where are they coming from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are they coming from?: Under my temp folder, there seem to be a lot of files named ''scoped_dir'' and then a bunch of random numbers at the back of the folder names. I also noticed that all of these ''scoped_dir'' files were being created under my temp folder at the same time, as shown below, but...
  7. Where is this coming from? [Issue]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this coming from? [Issue]: [ATTACH] Windows is telling me that I have 151 GB of apps and features on my C drive, but when I look into it I only have two apps that are above 1gb and less than 20 apps under 1 GB. What is taking up all this space?...
  8. Where does this come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does this come from?: Where does this come from? What program causes it? [img] 79990
  9. Where are these folders coming from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are these folders coming from?: Hi everyone Does anyone know where these folders are coming from. They are all named MSIxxxx.tmp. They seem to be empty even when I deselect 'hide system files' in Folder Options. I delete them from outside of Windows 10 but they keep coming back. There are currently 21 of...
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...