Windows 10: Where are they hiding?

Discus and support Where are they hiding? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight & I have deleted all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JPickett63, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Where are they hiding?

I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight & I have deleted all the images in the hidden folder on Windows C: drive

:)

JPickett63, Nov 29, 2022

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 29, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Where are they hiding?

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Where are they hiding?

1. Where are they hiding? - Similar Threads - Where are hiding

2. Where are they hiding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are they hiding?: I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight & I have deleted all the images in the hidden folder on Windows C: drive...
  3. Where are they hiding?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are they hiding?: I need to delete the following files.Windows lock screen pictures that I have used in the past but ARE NOT from Windows Spotlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-they-hiding/53d638d7-059f-455f-b5b7-cb4555b58b9d
  4. Update window = lost folder ??? Where window hide the foler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update window = lost folder ??? Where window hide the foler: I used Folder Lock for 3 year.I updated Windows on 16.4.2021. Then on 19.4.2021 I opened Folder Lock. The file I locked disappeared. I removed Locker. As I try last time, After removed, the folder will appear. I linked to the file. I can not see that folder any more. I...
  5. Where did MS Hide Word 2019?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where did MS Hide Word 2019?: I'm new to this forum but a long-time computer user, and have been using Windows since 3.1. I was also a programmer for way too mnay years. However, some of the internals of how Windows 10 does things is not clear to me. I am using WIndows 10 on a desktop PC and since it was...
  6. Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where id MS HIde WOrd 2019?: I'm new to this forum but a long-time computer user, and have been using Windows since 3.1. I was also a programmer for way too mnay years. However, some of the internals of how Windows 10 does things is not clear to me. I am using WIndows 10 on a desktop PC and since it was...
  7. Flight Simulator hot fix where is it hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator hot fix where is it hiding: I have been trying for days the get the Flight Simulator hot fix, this was to allow users to have their downloaded components work as they currently do not after the last update #5. I have given up using this simulator as although I have been very patient regarding all the...
  8. I HATE WINDOWS Hiding Transferred files, Where are THEY ????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I HATE WINDOWS Hiding Transferred files, Where are THEY ????: I Transfer some IMPORTANT files to an Internal Drive because I bought a new Main SSD drive to be the C Drive for Windows, I switch to that drive and was able to install Windows and my programs, I am a Designer. When I try to access the Folder files I transferred to Second...
  9. can't someone tell me where hides the real asus website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't someone tell me where hides the real asus website?: Hello, What is the Asus website for europe and Global website please and how to reach it through url bar? again, thank you, Arn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-someone-tell-me-where-hides-the-real-asus/e7880051-4709-4cf5-ab98-2ad0e78d8cac
  10. Where are my fonts hiding?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are my fonts hiding?: I recently bought a brand new Windows 10 computer from Microsoft, I activated my previously owned license for Office 365 through the Microsoft Store, and started using Word 2016 (seemingly without any problems). I then tried to use another program (Gimp2) and noticed I...