Windows 10: Where are Updates Stored?

Discus and support Where are Updates Stored? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Soapm, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Soapm Win User

Where are Updates Stored?

I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC?

I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove.

:)

Soapm, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 26, 2019
  3. The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 26, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

1. Where are Updates Stored? - Similar Threads - Where are Updates

2. where is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the microsoft store: how do i install apps on windows 11? specifically the windows store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-microsoft-store/7af336d9-3d46-4942-808d-59aabec0a0b0
  3. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  4. Where is the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Microsoft Store?: I just got a new PC and when I started it up Microsoft Store was not on the PC anywhere. I've looked in all apps and I've tried running the script. How do i get Microsoft store onto my computer?...
  5. Screenshots are stored where?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots are stored where?: Where are screenshots stored? I looked in C:\Users\....\Pictures\Screenshots and there's nothing there. But I know they are somewhere because I can insert a screenshot in Powerpoint....
  6. Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?: I had downloaded Windows 11 but, suddenly the settings had closed and after opening it the update was restarted. I want the file of Windows 11 and if you can please tell me to how to manually install it. Android handles a update in a lot better way. Windows gave me the worst...
  7. Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?: General question, where can I find patch notes to any application that is updated via the MS STORE.. having trouble tracking what's new with the dozens of updates I get weekly submitted by /u/nickwithtea93 [link] [comments]...
  8. where is the option to update messender in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where is the option to update messender in microsoft store: where is the option in Microsoft store to update messenger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-option-to-update-messender-in/a8152686-6d36-4dcf-a676-64e7b7ea1525
  9. Where are Updates Stored?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Updates Stored?: I want to add all the updates from my current system to an image I'm creating with MSMG Tolkit. Where would I find the *.exe files on my PC? I'm trying to keep the updates from adding back the features I remove. 127877
  10. Where is Wallpaper stored?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is Wallpaper stored?: I changed the wallpaper on my Preview version and it also changed the wallpaper on my production system. But, I can't find the original wallpaper picture. I found the location for the pictures that come with Win 10, but not my original picture. Surely its in a folder...