Windows 10: Where are whiteboard files stored?

Discus and support Where are whiteboard files stored? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In fact, are they stored.....? Can't find a file anywhere with them so if my computer crashes I lose them all?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValerieStait, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Where are whiteboard files stored?

In fact, are they stored.....? Can't find a file anywhere with them so if my computer crashes I lose them all?

:)

ValerieStait, Jul 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Whiteboard - Files stopped syncing to the cloud

If you haven't exported the whiteboards as .png files for backup. I'd suggest doing so in case you have to rewrite your notes.

Quill_n_Bean, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Roger761 Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard - Files stopped syncing to the cloud

If I could figure out how to reimport the .png files to Whiteboard in an editable format, I would, but when I paste them back in and use "ink beautification", it just makes a mess (uglification?) and I have to rewrite my notes anyway.

Roger761, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Where are whiteboard files stored?

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Where are whiteboard files stored?

1. Where are whiteboard files stored? - Similar Threads - Where are whiteboard

2. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  3. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  4. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  6. Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue in opening Microsoft store and whiteboard.: I am trying to open MS store but always see the error "The deployment operation failed because the specified application needs to be registered first". please explain how to solve this issue?...
  7. Where to store .exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to store .exe files?: New to windows. When you download a small program that is just an .exe file and no installer, where do you put it? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6keea/where_to_store_exe_files/
  8. Change where files are stored to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change where files are stored to: Under Settings/Storage, I read that it is possible to change where files, such as documents, downloads, and pictures, are stored. But the drop-down menu next to each item doesn't give me an option to change the location. Can I change the storage settings to OneDrive or an...
  9. Where are the codecs stored for image files

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the codecs stored for image files: Since Windows 7 support ended on January 14th I've upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I've got a lot of image files - JPEG, TIFF, Photoshop and Nikon raw files (file extension .NEF). My camera shoots both JPEG and NEF at the same time - so there are two files for every shot. To...
  10. Where GWX Files Are Stored

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where GWX Files Are Stored: For anyone interested where all the GWX files(with types) & folders are, I've made a screenshot after using UltraSearch on my Windows 8.1 PC. To see it better just click the image a second time to make it even larger. For even more info just use process explorer. Attachment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft whiteboard file location