Windows 10: WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

Discus and support WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAVE NOW WEB CAM ... SO I NEED TO DOWN LOAD ONE ! THE NEW UPDATE TOOK IT DESTROYED IT , SOLD IT I DON'T KNOW BUT I WANT MY CAM BACK !!!! JUST LIKE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Julie Ann S, Feb 23, 2020.

1. WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

I HAVE NOW WEB CAM ... SO I NEED TO DOWN LOAD ONE !​

THE NEW UPDATE TOOK IT DESTROYED IT , SOLD IT I DON'T KNOW BUT I WANT MY CAM BACK !!!!​

JUST LIKE MY BLUE TOOTH !!!!​

:)

Julie Ann S, Feb 23, 2020
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Feb 23, 2020
  4. WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

1. WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ? - Similar Threads - WHERE DOWNLOAD CAMERA

2. Where can u download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can u download it?: I need it for an exam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-u-download-it/5836e826-ccfd-4711-b860-53a778361ad2
  3. Where can u download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can u download it?: I need it for an exam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-u-download-it/5836e826-ccfd-4711-b860-53a778361ad2
  4. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  5. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  6. Where can I download the MS Store from?

7. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  8. From Where can I download Rufus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    From Where can I download Rufus?: I am trying to make my Pendrive Bootable. But I'm a bit confused that which site is secure and official submitted by /u/ManamEnthusiast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkly49/from_where_can_i_download_rufus/
  9. Downloading photos from Camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Camera: When downloading photographs from a camera, what settings need to be made to erase the photographs in the camera after these are downloaded? Using Windows 7, this happened automatically....
  10. Download photos from a camera

Download photos from a camera: How can I download photos from my Canon EOS Camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/download-photos-from-a-camera/af10fd28-6ec5-4b3e-8e8b-d42a48d28e7e