Windows 10: Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

Discus and support Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'd like to buy the option where they just send the key to your email but can't seem to find the option anywhere, thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Skyler Verch, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

I'd like to buy the option where they just send the key to your email but can't seem to find the option anywhere, thanks

:)

Skyler Verch, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

Blu ray "Digital Copy" in Windows 10

When you buy Blu Rays now days they usually come with a digital copy to save onto a PC to watch. Has anyone saved and used the digital copy on Windows 10?

The option on the Blu Ray is to "Save to Windows Media Player".

However Windows Media Player isn't on Windows 10... Is it possible to save the Blu Ray digital copies in the "Film and TV" Windows 10 app?

Thanks Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10? :)

DavidTyrell, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

1. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where buy digital

2. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  3. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  4. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?: Hello, I am planning to build my own computer and would like to buy a digital Windows 10 license key instead of a physical one. I cant seem to find any official websites that sell them. Is there any way I can get it? Thanks...
  6. Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?

Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?: Hello, I am planning to build my own computer and would like to buy a digital Windows 10 license key instead of a physical one. I cant seem to find any official websites that sell them. Is there any way I can get it? Thanks...
  7. Where can I buy a digital windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. can i refund a digital copy of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i refund a digital copy of windows?: recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 for use on my iMac though bootcamp but the installation doesn't work. is there any way i can get a refund or have i just wasted over £100??...
  9. can i refund a digital copy of windows?

can i refund a digital copy of windows?: recently purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 for use on my iMac though bootcamp but the installation doesn't work. is there any way i can get a refund or have i just wasted over £100??...
  10. can i refund a digital copy of windows?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchase digital copy windows

2. how to buy digital copy of windows