Windows 10: Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

Discus and support Where can i buy OEM Windows system? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We are a PC build company. We are looking forward to pre-install Windows system before sale. I am wondering where can i buy the WINDOWS 10 OEM system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GABALAKA, Oct 17, 2020.

1. GABALAKA Win User

Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

We are a PC build company. We are looking forward to pre-install Windows system before sale.

I am wondering where can i buy the WINDOWS 10 OEM system? And get authorized by Microsoft?

Thanks

:)

GABALAKA, Oct 17, 2020

2. Can I buy an OEM licence?

Alessandro, in terms of the law either you buy OEM preinstalled to already assembled PC or buy OEM separately from other parts even they will be listed in one invoice. The fact you buy OEM in set with motherboard has no legal meaning. Either it is preinstalled
    or bought separately; a third is not given

Igor Leyko, Oct 17, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Is Windows 10 OEM allowed for system builders?

In order to qualify as a system builder you must assemble at least 100 computers per year from individual components. No, I'm just kidding! I wouldn't worry at all about how many components you have to assemble to be a system builder. I don't think Microsoft defines that anywhere. To me, the last step of building a computer system is to install the OS and make sure it all works.

NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

1. Where can i buy OEM Windows system? - Similar Threads - Where buy OEM

2. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  3. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  4. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  6. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  7. Can I buy a windows 11 OEM license to install in a equipment with windows 8 OEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a windows 11 OEM license to install in a equipment with windows 8 OEM?: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible and legal to buy a windows 11 license OEM, to sustitute a 8.1 OEM windows license, because its necesary to actualize the software but I can´t afford a new equipment.Thanks for the answer!...
  8. Can I buy a windows 11 OEM license to install in a equipment with windows 8 OEM?

Can I buy a windows 11 OEM license to install in a equipment with windows 8 OEM?: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible and legal to buy a windows 11 license OEM, to sustitute a 8.1 OEM windows license, because its necesary to actualize the software but I can´t afford a new equipment.Thanks for the answer!...
  9. Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?: Hey, I built my pc just now and I want to have a windows 10 original but can't afford to buy the retail version. If somebody can help me buy genuine OEM version that will really be helpful. thank you...
  10. Can I buy an OEM licence?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy an OEM licence?: Some time ago I read online that ANYONE who builds his own pc is qualifiable for OEM licensing. Is that true? I don't want to mess with Microsoft terms of use so I really want to know if I'm allowed to do that....