Windows 10: Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

Discus and support Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to find the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro. I can only find the OEM version, which I don't want. Microsoft's website only contains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aaronfranke, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

I'm not able to find the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro. I can only find the OEM version, which I don't want. Microsoft's website only contains information about how to upgrade to Windows 11 or how to buy a new PC that comes with Windows 11.At the moment as far as I can tell the only way is to buy Windows 10 Pro Full Retail and upgrade to 11 later, but this is sub-optimal. Can't I just buy Windows 11 directly, instead of upgrading from Windows 10? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt/0002?activetab=pivotWhere can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro? :eek:verviewtabIt seems I'm not the only one who's confused by

:)

aaronfranke, Apr 29, 2022

2. Retail version of Home to Pro upgrade use same key?

I was wondering, If I buy the retail version of Windows 10 Home, Then upgrade to Pro version view the Microsoft App Store, Will the product key from the Home retail version become a Pro product key?

I asked this because the retail version of Windows 10 Home would allow you to activate on a new system you might built in the future, so theoretically the Pro Upgrade should carry over and install on the new system as well?

TigerClaw., Apr 29, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?

If you buy Windows 10 from Microsoft Store, it is the retail version if it is not specifically mentioned it is an OEM version. You can get it on USB if you need physical install media instead of an ISO. The original Microsoft Windows 10 USB install media contains both bit versions.

At the moment Microsoft does not directly sell OEM or System Builder versions to consumers. You can buy OEM for instance from Newegg: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Newegg.com ($139.99 + $2.99 shipping)

4. desktop Win User

Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit

Trying to find a legitimate Windows 10 Home 64bit. It's confusing looking online because they have USB, download and OEM versions. I don't see any discs, like I have with my Windows 7.

You guys have always hel[ed me in the past so I'm here looking for somewhere to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit.

I've seen a lot of suspicious sites and deals so any advice suggestions or links to places where I can get the actual product will be appreciated.

Thanks.

desktop, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

1. Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro? - Similar Threads - Where buy full

2. windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.: windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-is-a-retail-version-please-confirm/6e184499-4619-42fb-9124-8b5b097a2842
  3. windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.: windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-is-a-retail-version-please-confirm/6e184499-4619-42fb-9124-8b5b097a2842
  4. Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?: Hello there, I'm from Peru and I want to buy the download version of Windows 11 pro retail from an US website. So I thought that since the product is a digital download I wouldnt have any of the issues that come with the USB versionshipping, taxes, etc but after chatting with...
  5. Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?

Buying Windows 11 pro retail download from another country?: Hello there, I'm from Peru and I want to buy the download version of Windows 11 pro retail from an US website. So I thought that since the product is a digital download I wouldnt have any of the issues that come with the USB versionshipping, taxes, etc but after chatting with...
  6. Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro?: I'm not able to find the full retail version of Windows 11 Pro. I can only find the OEM version, which I don't want. Microsoft's website only contains information about how to upgrade to Windows 11 or how to buy a new PC that comes with Windows 11.At the moment as far as I...
  7. Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?: I need to install a Win11 Pro for my laptop so I can have a working Device Encryption. I have an AMD Ryzen 9, 8GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Currently I have Windows 11 Home Single Language BUT I need a Win11 Pro so Vanta can acknowledge/accept that my...
  8. Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?: I need to install a Win11 Pro for my laptop so I can have a working Device Encryption. I have an AMD Ryzen 9, 8GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Currently I have Windows 11 Home Single Language BUT I need a Win11 Pro so Vanta can acknowledge/accept that my...
  9. Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?: Because the recent windows 10 update my computer became unusable. I couldn't access the computer because the sign in prompt disappeared and trying to do an update rollback or repair or recovery through safe mode failed. So I had to reinstall my old windows 7 pro just...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Full Pack Original Retail Version.: To All The MVPs, Need your expert advice / guide point wise on listed below questions on above subject: I am in the process of buying Windows 10 Professional Full Pack Original Retail Version 1. How can I ensure it is Original Retail Version before installation as well...