Windows 10: where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony

Discus and support where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; im just asking where can i buy multiple activation key for windows 10 pro with no expiration thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mArt-18, Dec 9, 2018.

1. mArt-18 Win User

where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony

im just asking where can i buy multiple activation key for windows 10 pro with no expiration thank you

:)

mArt-18, Dec 9, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony [​IMG]

where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2018
  4. where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony

. 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony

1. where can i buy windows activation for multiple pc on my own compony - Similar Threads - where buy activation

2. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  3. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?: I have a desktop that I installed windows 10 on but do not have a key, never had a key for this desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-windows-10-key/b0953c2c-58e8-4c5b-b11c-88992f5c905e
  4. Where can I buy a windows 10 key ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?: I currently have windows 10 activated on my laptop. I am about to buy a new PC but don't want to buy a new activation code. Is there anyway for me to activate windows on my new PC without buying a new code....
  6. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?: I currently have windows 10 activated on my laptop. I am about to buy a new PC but don't want to buy a new activation code. Is there anyway for me to activate windows on my new PC without buying a new code....
  7. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

8. Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i buy OEM Windows system?: We are a PC build company. We are looking forward to pre-install Windows system before sale. I am wondering where can i buy the WINDOWS 10 OEM system? And get authorized by Microsoft? Thanks...
  9. Where to buy activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to buy activation key?: I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd4h7a/where_to_buy_activation_key/
  10. where i can buy windows 10 for workstations chep?

where i can buy windows 10 for workstations chep?: Hello where i can buy windows 10 for workstations chep? this is a 300-400 USD software.. i have not student licens I am not interested in pro og home. 123810