Windows 10: Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN...

Discus and support Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I am going through severe issues because, though I am able to connect to Internet via Ethernet Cable/WiFi, I am simply unable to connect to LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S.M.C., Dec 6, 2018.

1. S.M.C. Win User

Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN...

Hi.

I am going through severe issues because, though I am able to connect to Internet via Ethernet Cable/WiFi, I am simply unable to connect to LAN sharing network in my workplace after the recent Windows 10 Updates.

In Network, it just shows 1 media device, where earlier it used to show 6 connected computers.

I have been trying to contact Microsoft, but the virtual assistant is as good as not even existing, and when I called up microsoft support line on 1800 111100, the person after keeping me on wait, when answered, asked my mobile number and then my name. I told him the first letter of my name and complete surname. He kept on insisting for my complete first name again and again to the point where I had to ask him, that I have told you my complete surname, I am telling S, what will you do with my complete full name ? . The guy rudely, blatantly disconnected the line. Can't my first name be just "S" according to microsoft ? And do I need to provide all details thay ask for ? If he asks for my address, and I do not wish to divulge it, will he straight away disconnect the call ?

Anyway, 4 months back, I had an issue with the Font size, which suddenly zoomed itself. None of the support guys back then could help me out. I had to fix it on my own and it luckily fixed itself after 10 days and 3 attempts by MS technicians. But, still, some apps have 3X font.

I made a colleague call MS Support. He after explaining what had happened with me, was told that he would have to provide some dealer or reseller code or something, which my seller never gave me. I have genuine windows 10 pro, for which I have a proper tax invoice. Seems microsoft just doesn't care at all.

Hope someone will read this and help me out with the network issue, and the FONT Issue. and I hope Someone in Microsoft will read this and do something about the rude behaviour. Why are they charging us for support when we have purchased genuine software, and issue emerged after update ?

Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN... 6eb80ff5-e9ac-4ce8-b605-0edaa91f2a31?upload=true.jpg

:)

S.M.C., Dec 6, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 6, 2018
  3. skytrails Win User
    desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Dec 6, 2018
  4. RevengE Win User

Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN...

Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Where can I complain for Outright misbehaviour of Microsoft Agent, and also get my LAN... - Similar Threads - Where complain Outright

2. My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is: "Where can I get useful Microsoft 365 support?": I reviewed Microsoft's support page regarding questions about the idiotic decision to remove the Quick Access Folder! I found the process to mark a file 'favorite' to be included in the "HOME" folder, but not a way to mark a folder a favorite. Anyway, microsoft support...
  3. can I talk to an agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I talk to an agent?: can i talk to a representative https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-an-agent/332a4d1d-46ce-4f2b-bb45-45618209e30d
  4. i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...: i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can not find " apps and feature " option in windows 11...
  5. i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can...: i can not find "choose where to get apps" option in advanced app setting" and also i can not find " apps and feature " option in windows 11...
  6. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  7. Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?: I don’t want to pay for it forever, all I want is to fix the annoying ‘your Microsoft isn’t activated’ thing that’s been there for over a year now(since my last hardware upgrade) and have Office and not have to worry about it or put endless money into it submitted by...
  8. I need to get in contact with a Microsoft help agent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to get in contact with a Microsoft help agent.: I have a case number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-in-contact-with-a-microsoft-help/d6a36c8f-43b5-4693-ace4-19240f4faaf0
  9. Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE: Windows Update is absolutely appalling. There are myriad adjectives to describe it. Annoying, maddening, terrible, nefarious, ...sinister. How do I PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. I'm using a non activated version of windows 10. Also, may I just say that it is absolutely...
  10. How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?: I tried to get a solution via online chat today from an agent regarding an activation issue. After over an hour of not being able to solve the problem he kicked off a windows in place upgrade to try and fix the issue. He was supposed to send a resume link. He did not. He also...