Windows 10: Where can I d/l 10 pro n?

Discus and support Where can I d/l 10 pro n? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; gahhh sorry if I'm being a noob but where do I d/l the latest ISO for 10 pro N, 64bit? MS seems to redirect me continually. I do not want to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisPbass, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Where can I d/l 10 pro n?

gahhh
    sorry if I'm being a noob but where do I d/l the latest ISO for 10 pro N, 64bit?

MS seems to redirect me continually.

I do not want to use the media tool, I am going to use rufus so I want the iso.

:)

ChrisPbass, Oct 19, 2018

2. DIVX player D/L fails

When I run the Windows update troubleshooter it says I have a missing or corrupt service registration and that I should reset it but it didn't tell me how! I know nothing about PC's (obviously) so I don't know how to reset it or why I should have to.

I am using Win 10. I had Win 7 and accepted the free download from MSN when it became available. It's not a bootleg copy and everything else so far has worked and D/L'ed fine.

The DIVX installer D/L's fine but when I try to run it (as adm.) I get a pop-up that says
    "an error has occurred. Please check your internet settings and try again."

Windows also suggested I modify the register to solve the problem. (with my very limited PC skills I wouldn't do that on a dare!) Sounds dangerous!

As I stated before, this DIVX D/L is the only problem I have had with any D/L's.

I haven't made any changes to my PC. I did uninstall the old DIVX player when the new player DL failed per a suggestion from another tech site but that didn't help.

thanks for the help,

lige

lige perry, Oct 19, 2018
  3. DIVX player D/L fails

I'm trying to D/L the newest DIVX plus web player but I keep getting a pop-up that says there is a problem and Windows will search for an answer and get back with me. So far they've been pretty quiet! What do I need to do to get this to download?

I have removed the old player as DIVX suggests but that didn't help. I am using Win 10 and Firefox 41.0

lige perry, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Where can I d/l 10 pro n?

d/l Windows 10, was using windows live 2012 in Windows 7, since d/l i cannot locate email server

d/l Windows 10, was using windows live 2012 in Windows 7, since d/l i cannot locate email server

MarkCarterXC, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Where can I d/l 10 pro n?

1. Where can I d/l 10 pro n? - Similar Threads - Where pro

2. Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?: Hi,I am Nancy and we will open a new company in Poland to serve our customers. We just launched our company website but for our employees, we want to buy Microsoft Windows 11 Professional Edition for our 5 computers.Currently, I am using Windows 10 on my Dell Precision 7530...
  3. Where to find Windows 11 Pro Licence Key after upgrading to Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find Windows 11 Pro Licence Key after upgrading to Pro from Home: I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro from Windows Home, received email for the order purchase but there is no key in the email. Where do I find the licence key for Windows 11 Pro?...
  4. Where to find Windows 11 Pro Licence Key after upgrading to Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find Windows 11 Pro Licence Key after upgrading to Pro from Home: I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro from Windows Home, received email for the order purchase but there is no key in the email. Where do I find the licence key for Windows 11 Pro?...
  5. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  6. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  7. Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a Window's 10 Pro? How, where can I purchase/download this?: 1Is there a Window's 10 Pro?2 Cost AND can it be download with the Key?3 what website for purchase?* Changed to a question* Original title: Is there a Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Can I use my Windows 11 Pro Key in my computer where I changed the motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my Windows 11 Pro Key in my computer where I changed the motherboard?: I was searching the internet but I kept running into a dead end. There is no link to "Add to Microsoft account" on the activation page. Need help....
  9. Can I use my Windows 11 Pro Key in my computer where I changed the motherboard?

Can I use my Windows 11 Pro Key in my computer where I changed the motherboard?: I was searching the internet but I kept running into a dead end. There is no link to "Add to Microsoft account" on the activation page. Need help....
  10. Where do I purchase the genuine windows 11 pro product key?

Where do I purchase the genuine windows 11 pro product key?: Hi,If I check on Amazon I am not able to find whether it's original or not.Can we not buy the product on Microsoft website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-purchase-the-genuine-windows-11-pro/82dae4bd-36ee-4619-8048-d1054b48b8c1