Windows 10: Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

Discus and support Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need the legal addresses and phone numbers of Microsoft to report organized fraud on a shopping portal, where there are regularly, in a public... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SledgeHammer99, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

I need the legal addresses and phone numbers of Microsoft to report organized fraud on a shopping portal, where there are regularly, in a public manner, advertisements for Microsoft products abroad in foreign countries e.g. Argentina, Turkey, Iceland via VPN as well as without.Another matter is trademark theft, where a local gym chain with 'X' in its business name stylized the Xbox-logo and merely changed the color and turned it by a few degrees, which I also would like to report.

:)

SledgeHammer99, Nov 22, 2022

2. New ITS Portal - refusal

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We certainly understand your concern for security changes to the machines in your organization in order to access the portal.

However, as your computer are configured in enterprise environment, let
    me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows Security to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Mixed Reality Portal not loading

If the Mixed Reality Portal app is now working on your original account, you can continue using your original account. If you want to delete the new account, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Accounts.
    • On the left side, select Family & other people.
    • Under Other people, select the account you want to delete.
    • After selecting the account, click Remove.
    • After clicking Remove, the Delete account and data? window will appear. In that window, click
      Delete account and data.
    For further inquiries, feel free to reply on this thread.

Argel Obm, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

That would be a great answer IF the mixed reality portal were actually listed where you have directed people to go. Unfortunately, it is not listed there.

Any other ideas?

KThomasWhite, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

1. Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or... - Similar Threads - Where direct inquiries

2. Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...: I need the legal addresses and phone numbers of Microsoft to report organized fraud on a shopping portal, where there are regularly, in a public manner, advertisements for Microsoft products abroad in foreign countries e.g. Argentina, Turkey, Iceland via VPN as well as...
  3. Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I direct my inquiries for organized legal breeches on shopping portals or...: I need the legal addresses and phone numbers of Microsoft to report organized fraud on a shopping portal, where there are regularly, in a public manner, advertisements for Microsoft products abroad in foreign countries e.g. Argentina, Turkey, Iceland via VPN as well as...
  4. Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?: I can't find it anywhere that seems legal, and illegal sites seem somewhat sketchy due to their nature, so I'd like to get a copy from you, the copyright holder. If you don't have any copies, I'd suggest letting go of the copyright; it's not like you'll lose any money from...
  5. Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?: I can't find it anywhere that seems legal, and illegal sites seem somewhat sketchy due to their nature, so I'd like to get a copy from you, the copyright holder. If you don't have any copies, I'd suggest letting go of the copyright; it's not like you'll lose any money from...
  6. where is my inquiry and asnwers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where is my inquiry and asnwers: I don not needASK A QUESTION page when I am looking for answer to my question of 1 day ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-inquiry-and-asnwers/d5f96bfe-8ef3-4185-ae6d-57714e944861
  7. where is my inquiry and asnwers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my inquiry and asnwers: I don not needASK A QUESTION page when I am looking for answer to my question of 1 day ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-inquiry-and-asnwers/d5f96bfe-8ef3-4185-ae6d-57714e944861
  8. where is my inquiry and asnwers

9. Where is my Amazon Shopping App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Amazon Shopping App?: I accidentally uninstalled my Amazon Shopping app yesterday after it was acting up, intending to reinstall it. But now it isn't in the Microsoft Store or anywhere else on my system. I ran a System Recovery for nearly 14 hours overnight and that didn't correct the problem. How...
  10. Where is my Amazon Shopping App?

Where is my Amazon Shopping App?: I accidentally uninstalled my Amazon Shopping app yesterday after it was acting up, intending to reinstall it. But now it isn't in the Microsoft Store or anywhere else on my system. I ran a System Recovery for nearly 14 hours overnight and that didn't correct the problem. How...