Windows 10: where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software

Discus and support where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by colinmerson, Sep 14, 2020.

1. where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software

where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software

:)

colinmerson, Sep 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

RIPUPATIDAR, Sep 14, 2020
  4. SgtPepper Win User

Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

SgtPepper, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. where can i down load a bluetooth driver and software - Similar Threads - where down load

2. Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?: So for a bit of context, I was trying to update from a fully updated and compatible windows 7 to windows 10 and after about 2 hours of downloading I was greeted with this the "What needs your attention" screen telling me that the realtek driver "isn't ready for this version...
  3. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  4. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  5. Where to install a Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to install a Bluetooth driver: [ATTACH] Essentially the bluetooth driver on my pc was uninstalled, is there any way I can reinstall one online, Thank you Intel core i7 64 bit pc submitted by /u/hockeyboythrowaway13 [link] [comments]...
  6. Software Center can not be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Center can not be loaded: Could you please help with this issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-center-can-not-be-loaded/17a06167-6243-4ea9-866b-cef92548e404
  7. I need to down load a audio output driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to down load a audio output driver: I need to down load an audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-down-load-a-audio-output-driver/fe736a9e-55b5-4819-8756-fac7ff6f77ce
  8. I can not down load HP drivers during install.

I can not down load HP drivers during install.: No mater what I try I am not allowed past the driver installation, only can be done by administrator. Have tried multiple times, what next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-down-load-hp-drivers-during-install/72e41fda-67ff-4561-9861-78734c59aa6b
  9. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?: Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10....
  10. Down loading software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Down loading software: I have Microsoft version 10. I'm having trouble down loading Amazon games and software library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loading-software/6aa4f155-6865-453c-838f-eeed05124dee"