Windows 10: Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10?

Discus and support Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; According to the new GDPR Privacy laws I can download all the information Microsoft collects about me. I would like to know how I can download all of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SolJohnston, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10?

According to the new GDPR Privacy laws I can download all the information Microsoft collects about me.

I would like to know how I can download all of the information Microsoft has collected about me and my windows system? What is the link I can use to do this?

Thanks,

Sol Johnston

:)

SolJohnston, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 3, 2019
  3. solos60 Win User
    Windows update and Microsoft Soltaire Collection not downloading

Windows update not downloading gives the reference 0x800705b4, also Microsoft Solitaire Collection not loading and games in Windows Store not downloading.
    Search found some suggestions but none worked.
    Is anyone else having this problem or any suggestions.

solos60, Feb 3, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10?

Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Operating System

An interesting article over at MaximumPC --> Microsoft Explains Key Logging Activities in Windows 10 Technical Preview

95Viper, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10?

1. Where can I download all the information microsoft collects on me with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where download information

2. How can I get a list of ALL the types of Data Microsoft collect from me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a list of ALL the types of Data Microsoft collect from me ?: Hi, I would like a list of exactly all the types of data Microsoft collect from me when I use any MS product under Windows. So for example what data is colected when I use Windows itelf, Edge, all the MS Applications from the App Store, MS Games and email/hotmail. I want to...
  3. How can I get a list of ALL the types of Data Microsoft collect from me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a list of ALL the types of Data Microsoft collect from me ?: Hi, I would like a list of exactly all the types of data Microsoft collect from me when I use any MS product under Windows. So for example what data is colected when I use Windows itelf, Edge, all the MS Applications from the App Store, MS Games and email/hotmail. I want to...
  4. How can I get a list of ALL the types of Data Microsoft collect from me ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  6. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  7. where can i download windows 10 free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i download windows 10 free: where can i download windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-10-free/038eaeff-e9e5-4c25-8f93-6d67a44bb596
  8. how can i collect information about bluescreen system crashes on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i collect information about bluescreen system crashes on windows 10?: i need a tool if there is such a thing to see the information about system crashes on windows 10. i mean to view bluescreen window before it restarts from dump files or others. so is there such a tool i know there is a tool for windows xp but i neec for windows 10. please...
  9. System Information Can't collect information

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Information Can't collect information: Hello, I am getting this error( photo attached below) whenever I try to open system information. someone plz help me Fixes I have tried- Reset WMI Windows update Updating drivers Someone please help me with this issue[ATTACH]...
  10. Where can I download the latest Windows 10 with all updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I download the latest Windows 10 with all updates?: I want to perform a Repair Install and would like to use the latest version of Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. 94073