Windows 10: Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?

Discus and support Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' drivers for my computer. Can anyone please tell me a malware free and working site to download it form?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nik Hill, May 10, 2019.

1. Nik Hill Win User

Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?

I want to download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' drivers for my computer. Can anyone please tell me a malware free and working site to download it form?

:)

Nik Hill, May 10, 2019

2. Display Driver Intel HD Graphics Drivers for W8(R) has quit and recovered

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with display driver on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know when exactly you get this error message?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the display drivers in safe mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to place the computer in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2:Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click on the
      Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 10, 2019
  3. amodi252 Win User
    Intel Display Audio Driver

The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)??
    The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189.

Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers? [​IMG]

amodi252, May 10, 2019
  4. Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?

Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers?

1. Where Can I Download 'Intel(R) Display-Audio' Drivers? - Similar Threads - Where Download 'Intel

2. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  3. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  4. Help me to download right INTEL R display audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me to download right INTEL R display audio.: Hello community,My pc lost sound through speakers in monitor due to missing the Intel r display audio drivers. I downloaded drivers but they didn't work.System InfoPls help me...
  5. Help me to download right INTEL R display audio.

Help me to download right INTEL R display audio.: Hello community,My pc lost sound through speakers in monitor due to missing the Intel r display audio drivers. I downloaded drivers but they didn't work.System InfoPls help me...
  6. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, so I can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  7. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, so I can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  8. s19d300 intel r display audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    s19d300 intel r display audio problems: hello, my s19d300 intel r display audio keeps adding a multiple of itself, and when I connect a monitor without audio capabilities, it also keeps switching between the intel r and the desktop audio, soi can't hear anything. or if I connect Bluetooth device it does the...
  9. Intel Display Driver downloads

Intel Display Driver downloads: An Intel Corporation Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 was successfully downloaded on 30.05.2020. Unfortunately, it is still trying to download the same Update and I have about 14 repeats to date. It says A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying...
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429