Windows 10: Where can I download Office 2007? I have a product key

Discus and support Where can I download Office 2007? I have a product key in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I purchased it and need to reinstall Windows. 129810 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jwblue, Mar 29, 2019.

1. jwblue Win User

Where can I download Office 2007? I have a product key

I purchased it and need to reinstall Windows.

:)

jwblue, Mar 29, 2019
  2. bobjoe Win User

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

Where can I download Office 2007?  I have a product key [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Mar 29, 2019
  3. bobjoe Win User

Hi all,

I have Office 2007 and I'm wanting to install it on my netbook after having just done a clean install of W10 on it.

Does anybody know if there's a website out there where I can download a "free trial" of Office 2007, then enter my product key?

I know that Microsoft has a dedicated website here: Microsoft Office Downloads , but that website requires you to create a Microsoft Account and attach your Office product key to that specific account. I don't really want to do this. Does anyone know if there's an alternative way to install Office, other than using a USB DVD player?

bobjoe, Mar 29, 2019
  4. bobjoe Win User

Alright, I promised I'd report back what happened.

It works!!! I simply copied EVERYTHING on the Office Home & Student 2007 DVD (I made sure I was showing "hidden files/folders") to my Kingston 8GB flash drive on my desktop PC that has a DVD drive. Here's what the USB flash drive looked like on the netbook:

And just to be sure, I opened a program and checked it:

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm happy to say that simply copying content from the Office DVD to a flash drive then running setup.exe works perfectly for installing Office. Where can I download Office 2007?  I have a product key :)Where can I download Office 2007?  I have a product key :)*PartyWhere can I download Office 2007?  I have a product key :)

bobjoe, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Where can I download Office 2007? I have a product key - Similar Threads - Where download Office

2. Where's the product key/download link

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where's the product key/download link: I just bought a Win10 home license, in my order history I see the purchase and it is marked as completed. I do not see a hyperlink to "view product key/install" I have previously 2 years ago bought a license for Win10 pro and that is also in my order history and it _does_...
  3. I have Microsoft Office 2007 installed on my computer and activated, can I download and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have Microsoft Office 2007 installed on my computer and activated, can I download and...: I have the key, so am I able to activate Microsoft Office 2019 with it? submitted by /u/Rachid90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h147rp/i_have_microsoft_office_2007_installed_on_my/
  4. where to view Office product key

where to view Office product key: where to view Office product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-view-office-product-key/06df4f8c-ddc7-4e1b-a8f9-21caa60158d0
  5. where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?: where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-user-guide-manual-for-outlook/953f02e5-7dd6-488c-a3b6-6bf92078d534
  6. Where Can I Validate A Windows Product Key?

Where Can I Validate A Windows Product Key?: I can't believe how difficult it is to simply validtae whether a Windows 10 Pro Product Key is valid and/or already in use/activated. I purchased a couple of product keys. One of the techs here used one of the keys for a fresh Win10Pro install, but he did not make a note...
  7. how can I have a product key ?

how can I have a product key ?: how can I have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-a-product-key/c6db0db3-019d-47df-8e70-ce7e32b90074"
  8. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....
  9. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722
  10. Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where to download Office 2007 with product key?: Hi all, I have Office 2007 and I'm wanting to install it on my netbook after having just done a clean install of W10 on it. Does anybody know if there's a website out there where I can download a "free trial" of Office 2007, then enter my product key? I know that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have a key for office 2007

2. i have product key for office 2007

3. office 2007 download I have a key

4. download office 2007 if i already have the key?