Windows 10: Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi?

Discus and support Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It seems that the links of the microsoft web page have been deleted, does anyone know how I can find them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PierRacer, Jun 16, 2021.

1. PierRacer Win User

Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi?

It seems that the links of the microsoft web page have been deleted, does anyone know how I can find them?

:)

PierRacer, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Hinek Win User

Uninstalling JRE but .msi is missing

Ok, now I got it:

1. Downloaded and started jre-8u101-windows-i586.exe
    2. The Install failed in the second step with an error code, but as long as the installer is still open I could find a jre1.8.0_101.msi where the uninstall process searches for jre1.8.0_101full.msi (notice the difference in name)
    3. Copied the file to a different directory and renamed it jre1.8.0_101full.msi
    4. Closed the installer (directory and jre1.8.0_101.msi get deleted)
    5. Started the uninstall process and changed the path to my new directory.

Thanks @Biswapriyo for your help!

Hinek, Jun 16, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Downloaded MSI BIOS Missing Installer

That was it @dude!!!

Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi? [​IMG]

Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi? [​IMG]

I was able to boot into F11 boot override, and run the BIOS flash from my USB stick, now I an updated to AD0.

I have spent the last half hour re-setting my BIOS, found out my saved OC profiles are no good any more as they are for the prior BIOS version, so had to recreate and test them too.
    Now I am up and running though, one funny thing, MSI Live Update 6 now finds the .AD0 BIOS as an update after I installed it. I think that piece of crap, will have to go. I can always check out MSI once a month, and the programs I wan installed, will tell me if there is an update anyhow when I check using "Info".

You should make a step for step tutorial & video on updating MSI BIOS in this section*Wink

Cliff S, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Where can I download SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi and MSSpeech_SR_en-US_TELE.msi? - Similar Threads - Where download SpeechPlatformRuntime

2. .msi files not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .msi files not downloading: whenever i try to install a msi file it keeps showing select an app to open the msi file. it is however not downloading. I am using windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-files-not-downloading/c230507e-dae3-438c-9d18-faf64820f080
  3. .msi files not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .msi files not downloading: whenever i try to install a msi file it keeps showing select an app to open the msi file. it is however not downloading. I am using windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-files-not-downloading/c230507e-dae3-438c-9d18-faf64820f080
  4. Msi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msi: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi/222a76e6-1db1-4ded-b617-fcf603bd5584
  5. Missing downloaded MSI files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing downloaded MSI files: I have downloaded an app from Samsung to enable sharing on a smart TV. However, even though it says it has downloaded, nothing happens and I cannot find themI am using windows 11, and google as my browser.any ideas?...
  6. Missing downloaded MSI files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing downloaded MSI files: I have downloaded an app from Samsung to enable sharing on a smart TV. However, even though it says it has downloaded, nothing happens and I cannot find themI am using windows 11, and google as my browser.any ideas?...
  7. How to download MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 News
    How to download MSI Afterburner: MSI Afterburner is an excellent program for video cards, not only cards by MSI, that can best be described as an overlocking/underclocking utility for Windows with extra features baked into the application. My first review of MSI Afterburner dates back to 2010, followed by a...
  8. I cannot download anything .MSI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot download anything .MSI: Recently i tried installing a .msi application and im getting these error codes with all .msi applications. is there anyway to fix this Thanks James Sheehan...
  9. Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi": Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-vcruntimeadditionalx64msi-and/7c4f8668-200a-4a42-9336-3d69d17f9b49
  10. MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Afterburner: Hello Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB. I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best results. I managed to get a +200 MHZ on core clock and a +250MHZ on memory clock. Is this good and is there any more I can do...