Windows 10: Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

Discus and support Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all.A client is having issues updating store with their current RMM solution, so we have suggested Tanium for this purpose. While it is trivial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liam Wesley, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

Hello all.A client is having issues updating store with their current RMM solution, so we have suggested Tanium for this purpose. While it is trivial to install any exe via tanium, I cannot find where to just download the Microsoft store installer for mass deployment. Anyone have a link

:)

Liam Wesley, Nov 23, 2021

2. Windows Domain Controllers and Tanium client...Anyone Done It?

Right now were doing patching of out 2016 DCs as a manual monthly process.

We have options of SCCM or Tanium with the Security wonks pushing Tanium very hard.

I'm not fond of the Tanium client getting installed as 'Local System' on the DCs as it means Tanium Admins can "do what they will" on the Domain Controllers.

Has anyone worked with Tanium installed on Domain Controllers, and if so what was your experience?

Also, any experience with ADFS servers and/or MIM servers?

Thanks

-Kyle

Kyle DeWolfe, Nov 23, 2021
  3. BenyDMan Win User
    Alternative to Cisco VPN Client on Windows 10

If you execute the .msi file rather than the .exe it will not peform the version check.

There are also a few other steps that you need to perform to get the client to work on Windows 10 however, so I suggest you follow the steps on this site: 5 Steps to make Cisco VPN Client work in Windows 10 - Gleescape.com.

BenyDMan, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

1. Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client? - Similar Threads - Where download store

2. using Tanium to deploy the Defender software to multiple PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    using Tanium to deploy the Defender software to multiple PC.: Kindly advise on how to get the updated defender installer with .msi extension as I am using Tanium to deploy the software to multiple PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-tanium-to-deploy-the-defender-software-to/7ddb6b7c-a622-479e-af7e-0adc96eb0c99
  3. using Tanium to deploy the Defender software to multiple PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using Tanium to deploy the Defender software to multiple PC.: Kindly advise on how to get the updated defender installer with .msi extension as I am using Tanium to deploy the software to multiple PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-tanium-to-deploy-the-defender-software-to/7ddb6b7c-a622-479e-af7e-0adc96eb0c99
  4. using Tanium to deploy the Defender software to multiple PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  6. Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?: Hello all.A client is having issues updating store with their current RMM solution, so we have suggested Tanium for this purpose. While it is trivial to install any exe via tanium, I cannot find where to just download the Microsoft store installer for mass deployment. Anyone...
  7. Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?

Where can I download store.exe for deployment via Tanium for a client?: Hello all.A client is having issues updating store with their current RMM solution, so we have suggested Tanium for this purpose. While it is trivial to install any exe via tanium, I cannot find where to just download the Microsoft store installer for mass deployment. Anyone...
  8. Where to store .exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to store .exe files?: New to windows. When you download a small program that is just an .exe file and no installer, where do you put it? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6keea/where_to_store_exe_files/
  9. Software Updates deployment for VPN clients via IBCM

Software Updates deployment for VPN clients via IBCM: We are using IBCM in our environmentnot planning to update to CMG for now and facing Software Update installation issue for VPN clients. However, application installation is fine on VPN clients. I have checked WSUS port settingsthey are fine,Certificates not expired and the...
  10. Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download: Need to download above and enquire if Microsoft have a link. If not who would be the best one to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consoleapplicaton1exe-where-can-i-download/28f231d0-b4ac-4d0f-a8bb-9075383f5403