Windows 10: Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

Discus and support Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynZP, Sep 16, 2022.

1. LynZP Win User

Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the media creation tool’s options is English United StatesWindows 1064 bit

:)

LynZP, Sep 16, 2022

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Sep 16, 2022
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 16, 2022
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

U can't use Rufus to download Windows 7 *Roll :roll: there was a Media Creator Tool out for it, but it's not anymore u need a legal key to be able to download Win7.

puma99dk|, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file? - Similar Threads - Where download official

2. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  3. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  4. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download windows 10 developer iso: Hello,I am looking for window 10 developing iso. Can you share a link please? A can see just windows 11 at the moment but like i said I am looking for Windows 10Many thanks,https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/...
  5. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where i can download windows 10 developer iso: Hello,I am looking for window 10 developing iso. Can you share a link please? A can see just windows 11 at the moment but like i said I am looking for Windows 10Many thanks,https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/...
  6. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

7. Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find the size of official ISO files?: I like using old versions of Windows 10 because they tend to have less bugs (ironically). The safest way I know of is to download from archive.org. I would like to compare the size of the downloaded file from archive.org with the expected file size to see whether malicious...
  8. From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...

From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...
  9. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344
  10. Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File

Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File: Hy man! How are you? I hope all is going well. Will anyone tell me where I can download Windows 10 Lean ISO File? Because I have very slow pc. Now Windows 10 official version hang every time whenever I run a huge program. So, That's way am going to installing windows 10...