Windows 10: Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?

Discus and support Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by droidus, Dec 6, 2023.

1. droidus Win User

Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?

:)

droidus, Dec 6, 2023

2. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the situation you are in, where Windows LTSC PC showing update for 1903.
    As you are already aware that LTSC will be till 1809. But, as per
    Windows Server servicing channels: LTSC and SAC
    article, 1903 is released through Semi-Annual Channel.

However, if you have any further query on how to download and install it. We would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows LTSC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Windows LTSC

As far as I know, windows 11 ltsc will be released in the second half of 2024, so is there a LTSC release every 3 years? Thanks Microsoft!

Vũ Xuân Hoàng, Dec 6, 2023
  4. MattDro Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro

Does Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 come with downgrade rights for Windows 11 Pro? Am I allowed to use Windows 11 Pro with the W10 Ent LTSC 2021 license?

MattDro, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC? - Similar Threads - Where download LTSC

2. where can i download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can i download windows 11: I want to download win11 so i can burn it to an emergency boot disk. I've already purchased the serial. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11/24ef4493-71ee-4cd9-898d-3632483dbfbe
  3. where can i download windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can i download windows 11: I want to download win11 so i can burn it to an emergency boot disk. I've already purchased the serial. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11/24ef4493-71ee-4cd9-898d-3632483dbfbe
  4. where can i download windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?: Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11-ltsc/30405a28-36df-40a8-bde3-a2268cfeb372
  6. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?: After upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, my laptop's Touchscreen does not work any more. I am unable to install the driver in Device Manager as the Touchscreen is not listed at all. Therefore, I need to install the driver....
  7. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?: After upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, my laptop's Touchscreen does not work any more. I am unable to install the driver in Device Manager as the Touchscreen is not listed at all. Therefore, I need to install the driver....
  8. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC: Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update CatalogThanks in advance....
  9. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC: Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update CatalogThanks in advance....
  10. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC