Windows 10: where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed

Discus and support where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not believe, nor have I for sometime, that the news feed that comes up on MSN Internet is fair and balance. I have yet to see anything positive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rozzy Grossman, Sep 1, 2020.

1. where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed

I do not believe, nor have I for sometime, that the news feed that comes up on MSN Internet is fair and balance. I have yet to see anything positive to include the historical Mid-East Deal with Israel given any weight. While I am undecided, I am smart enough to see that it is one side. Where is the concern about a Presidential Candidate hold up in his' home with few interviews and no questions or of substance asked. We need to hear from someone who wants the highest job in the country.

:)

Rozzy Grossman, Sep 1, 2020

2. How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

I've just upgraded to W10 and although I've set BBC as my default homepage, when I open Microsoft edge it automatically goes to MSN newsfeed. How do I stop this happening?

Hogweed111, Sep 1, 2020
  3. savra13 Win User
    Hijacked by msn newsfeed, how do I get internet explorer to open up to yahoo.com every time i log on without a search

I was stupid enough to download and upgrade to windows 10...I do not want MSN newsfeed...I want my Yahoo.com back and for it to open every time I open up internet explorer without having to put the address in...I want that BACK as my homepage ! It said
    that windows 10 would leave everthing the same but I have been taken over by Microsoft! I want things like they were...when I open up the IE short cut it should go to yahoo.....I followed the instructions and Internet Explorer says www.yahoo.com is my homepage
    yet when I open it I get msn newsfeed!! HELP HATE MICROSOFT 10 as much as I hate windows 8!! thinking about a MAC !!

savra13, Sep 1, 2020
  4. where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed

How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

felixcosme, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed

1. where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed - Similar Threads - where file complaint

2. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed: There seem to be lots of LOCKED discussions with no answers on how to BLOCK specific news sources from the MSN News app. This may be because so many people ask "How do I block so-and-so?" which is a clearly biased question when you're identifying your bias. So, maybe they're...
  3. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed: There seem to be lots of LOCKED discussions with no answers on how to BLOCK specific news sources from the MSN News app. This may be because so many people ask "How do I block so-and-so?" which is a clearly biased question when you're identifying your bias. So, maybe they're...
  4. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?: Just purchased a new computer7/2023 and checking news feed...all conservative news sources? What is going on? Fox News, Washington Examiner, Daily Mail? Why would MSN not look to have neutral news sources in their feed? AP, NPR, Reuters....? This seems like propaganda to me...
  6. Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?: Just purchased a new computer7/2023 and checking news feed...all conservative news sources? What is going on? Fox News, Washington Examiner, Daily Mail? Why would MSN not look to have neutral news sources in their feed? AP, NPR, Reuters....? This seems like propaganda to me...
  7. Complaint - No where seems to answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complaint - No where seems to answer: Updated my pc; it locked me out having to set up a new pin. Long story short, I had to reinstlall my whole machine after numerous international calls after I asked for the UK numbers... More complete picture below. Basically I want to make a formal complaint, but there...
  8. FILE A COMPLAINT

FILE A COMPLAINT: Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against Microsoft? I can’t find a legit phone number to voice my concerns with a live agent. I have sent direct messages via FB and Twitter, sent email messages and provided survey feedback, in an effort to voice my concerns.I would...
  9. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN: So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my hotspot doesn't have any internet connection, meanwhile It redirects to MSN and can actually using the browser like usual.. but...
  10. where do I file a official complaint against microsoft forced updates?

where do I file a official complaint against microsoft forced updates?: This last update I have had it. it nearly cost me my computer when the update took 6 fracking hours to install. And it refused to let my laptop go to power save sleep mode when the lid closed. I am homeless and rely on my laptop to stay connected with the world for...