Windows 10: where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

Discus and support where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rhsmithii, Feb 15, 2020.

1. rhsmithii Win User

where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer?

:)

rhsmithii, Feb 15, 2020

2. Zio Reader-Writer

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that the device that you are using is an outdated device which is compatible with older version of Windows Operating System.

I suggest you to Contact Zio Card Reader manufacturer for further assistance with this issue as the driver software is designed by the hardware manufacturer.

If you have any other queries related to Windows products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Zio Reader-Writer

I have a Zio reader that will not accommodate Windows 10. Is there a driver available? I want to continue to use my digital camera w/my San Disk.

APRILWARNER, Feb 15, 2020
  4. fusionz Win User

Smart Card Reader driver problem

Hello!
    So, I ended up here because I didn't know what else to do. I have a problem with my Smart Card Reader(ID-Card). Windows doesn't let me install drivers for it manually, neither did it install them automatically. It all happened after updating Windows to the Anniversary Update. I tried to reinstall drivers, "Repair My Computer" with Windows disk(which didn't work for some reason) and used USB 2.0 and 3.0 to test whether it's the port problem. Also, manual installation gave me an error: "This operation requires an interactive window station."
    Can anyone here help me? I need to use smart card reader every day, to be honest.

where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer? [​IMG]

Sincerely,

fusionz, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. where can I find a driver for microtech zio smart card reader/writer? - Similar Threads - where find driver

2. Windows CCID Driver fails to enumerate Smart Card Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows CCID Driver fails to enumerate Smart Card Reader: Hi,I have a smart card reader which successfully enumerates in windows 7 but fails in windows 8 and above with an error code 10 - Invalid parameter passed to service or a function.How can I get to know exactly for which parameter windows driver is failing? So that I can make...
  3. Windows CCID Driver fails to enumerate Smart Card Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows CCID Driver fails to enumerate Smart Card Reader: Hi,I have a smart card reader which successfully enumerates in windows 7 but fails in windows 8 and above with an error code 10 - Invalid parameter passed to service or a function.How can I get to know exactly for which parameter windows driver is failing? So that I can make...
  4. Windows prompting to connect a Smart Card reader

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows prompting to connect a Smart Card reader: Recently we deployed some MS updates to our users KB4601056, KB4601315, KB4601395 and anyone using a smart card reader is now being prompted regularly to connect a smart card device. I have done a lot of searching and most of the fixes involve disabling the Smart Card reader...
  5. Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ?: Microsoft's own smart card reader / writer software ? We have been handed a Bosch Smart Card Desktop Reader P/N CM439B Is there a Microsoft Program that can read fobs / tokens etc to get the unique id ?...
  6. PIV Smart Card Reader

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIV Smart Card Reader: Hi All, I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1909 and 2004. I am tasked with trying to figure out how to a PIV Reader on my physical PC and then VPN\remote into another network PC , and have that PIV Card reader be functional on the remote session. I have gone into remote...
  7. Office smart card reader not prompting for PIN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office smart card reader not prompting for PIN: Hi, I use a smart card reader along with a smart card provided by my employer. It had been working fine but all of a sudden it stopped working a few days back. Now when I try to login, I do not receive a prompt to input the PIN. Thus the page with the VM launcher does not...
  8. Smart Card Reader driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Smart Card Reader driver problem: Hello! So, I ended up here because I didn't know what else to do. I have a problem with my Smart Card Reader(ID-Card). Windows doesn't let me install drivers for it manually, neither did it install them automatically. It all happened after updating Windows to the Anniversary...
  9. Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.

Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.: I got Windows 10 and now I need to find a driver for my graphic card. I have ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series. However I went to amd.com/drivers, but could not find it. The manual driver search only goes up to Windows 8. Please help. I need Catalyst Control Center. Thank...
  10. Cannot find SD Card reader driver

Cannot find SD Card reader driver: Hi, I went on to do a fresh re-install of Windows 10 on this laptop (ASUS X550ZE-XX026H). Everything is working well but I couldn't find the SD Card reader driver for my laptop. I don't know which one in this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. zio drivers for windows 10

3. microtech zio driver windows 10