Windows 10: Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

Discus and support Where can I find a list of 'protocols'? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here. I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Terrypin, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Terrypin Win User

Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here.

I'm trying to disable the unwanted warning message when trying to open hyperlinks in Excel 365. I'm following these instructions.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/off...erlink-warning

Its 'global' method doesn't work for me. So I'm now trying to disable messages for what it calls individual 'protocols'. See the step I've boldened. But where can I find a LIST of these? The article mentions only one, 'Notes:', but I want to stop them for JPG, PNG, MP4, AVI, WMV, etc.

To disable the display of security warnings for a specific protocol, follow these steps:

Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.

Locate the following registry subkey:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\xx.0\Common\Security\Trusted Protocols\All Applications

Note In this subkey, replace "xx.0" with 12.0 for Outlook 2007 and with 14.0 for Outlook 2010.

Click the All Applications subkey.

On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Key.

Type the name of the protocol that you want to exclude. For example, to disable the display of a security warning for the "Notes:" protocol, type Notes:.

:)

Terrypin, Mar 18, 2021
  2. MrWhoopee Win User
    MrWhoopee, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

Error: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

Hi Suhail,

We suggest you uninstall and reinstall the network adapter to fix this issue. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Click Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc, and hit Enter.
    • Navigate to Network adapters, and find your network adapter.
    • Right-click your network driver, and click Uninstall.
    Alternatively, you can reset the TCP/IP protocol by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt, and hit Enter.
    • Note: When you run this command, it'll rewrite your computer's registry keys used for TCP/IP settings. This achieves the same result as removing and reinstalling the protocol.
    • Reboot your PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

1. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'? - Similar Threads - Where find list

2. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  3. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  4. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  5. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?: I am unable to find my connected bluetooth devices in Windows 10. I am currently connected to 2 devices but I see nothing under bluetooth settings [ATTACH] I was trying to troubleshoot windows failing to connect to my headphones (again) after connecting it to my phone...
  6. Where can i find a wifi code listed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i find a wifi code listed?: I forgot it ands its for my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-wifi-code-listed/9868022a-07ce-4309-9998-47249a078b45
  7. where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...: ... for use in VB6 MessageBeep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-list-of-windows-10-sounds-hex/3183d4a0-14bb-4717-9d2a-e056bb28dc8f
  8. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  9. where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence: I would like to see the list of system sounds that windows played recently or the log with time stamp of services/processes using speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-list-of-system-sounds-and/88962d86-09cf-4857-a725-51f8c9ba7987"
  10. Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess: I have found a couple of scripts for the registry that supposedly can control How Many files can be shown in the Quick Access space at once with a limit of close to 60. Normal display is more like 15. This has led me to hope that there might be a location where these names...