Windows 10: where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

Discus and support where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ... for use in VB6 MessageBeep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dbltapp00, Jul 12, 2019.

1. dbltapp00 Win User

where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

... for use in VB6 MessageBeep.

:)

dbltapp00, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... :p

cadaveca, Jul 12, 2019
  4. where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

1. where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... - Similar Threads - where find list

2. where can I find my product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find my product code: I bought my laptop some time ago and need to update win 8.1 to win 10 but I need the product code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-product-code/272425cc-8b93-42a0-a3cf-07b9b82e5fbf
  3. where can I find my product code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find my product code: I bought my laptop some time ago and need to update win 8.1 to win 10 but I need the product code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-product-code/272425cc-8b93-42a0-a3cf-07b9b82e5fbf
  4. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  5. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?: I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here. I'm trying to disable the unwanted warning message when trying to open hyperlinks in Excel 365. I'm following these instructions....
  6. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  7. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  8. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?: I am unable to find my connected bluetooth devices in Windows 10. I am currently connected to 2 devices but I see nothing under bluetooth settings [ATTACH] I was trying to troubleshoot windows failing to connect to my headphones (again) after connecting it to my phone...
  9. Where can i find a wifi code listed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i find a wifi code listed?: I forgot it ands its for my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-wifi-code-listed/9868022a-07ce-4309-9998-47249a078b45
  10. where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence: I would like to see the list of system sounds that windows played recently or the log with time stamp of services/processes using speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-list-of-system-sounds-and/88962d86-09cf-4857-a725-51f8c9ba7987"