Windows 10: where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

Discus and support where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ... for use in VB6 MessageBeep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dbltapp00, Jul 12, 2019.

1. dbltapp00 Win User

where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

... for use in VB6 MessageBeep.

:)

dbltapp00, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... :p

cadaveca, Jul 12, 2019
  4. where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes...

1. where can I find a list of windows 10 sounds hex codes... - Similar Threads - where find list

2. Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?: I have Windows 10 version 1903 that I downloaded and installed last week. I need .Net Framework 4.7.2 The updated .Net Framework 4.8 is causing software issues....
  3. where can I find the printshop.msi?

where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  4. where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10: I am unable to find the tools bar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-tools-bar-in-windows-10/96d2100c-94a3-4990-87d8-706c54d3324c
  5. address book where can I find in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    address book where can I find in Windows 10: I would like to create an address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book-where-can-i-find-in-windows-10/2dea8451-06d5-4ae5-aca5-5fa03800120b
  6. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?: Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10....
  7. where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence: I would like to see the list of system sounds that windows played recently or the log with time stamp of services/processes using speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-list-of-system-sounds-and/88962d86-09cf-4857-a725-51f8c9ba7987"
  8. Where can I find windows 10 activation code or product key on HP desktop?

Where can I find windows 10 activation code or product key on HP desktop?: Where can I find windows 10 activation code or product key on HP desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/where-can-i-find-windows-10-activation-code-or/6909b889-d963-4dc4-a6be-434779e1b610
  9. Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess: I have found a couple of scripts for the registry that supposedly can control How Many files can be shown in the Quick Access space at once with a limit of close to 60. Normal display is more like 15. This has led me to hope that there might be a location where these names...
  10. Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file: I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere. Windows 10 deletes the "GetWindows10-sds.exe " file after it performs the upgrade so I cannot save it 31898