Windows 10: where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...

Discus and support where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a loss trying to understand how to use the new Windows 10. It is nothing like my previous Windows 7, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by williamhanson01, Nov 27, 2018.

1. where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...

I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a loss trying to understand how to use the new Windows 10. It is nothing like my previous Windows 7, and I can't find any reference material as to operating it. Can someone please direct me to where I can find a user guide for Windows 10?

:)

williamhanson01, Nov 27, 2018

2. User Guide for Windows 10, for HP Laptop

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Windows 10 user guide or Hp laptop user guide?

If it is Windows 10 user guide I would suggest you to refer the below link on
    Get started with Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/getstarted-whatsnew

I would also suggest you to use the inbuilt Get Started app which is user guide for Windows 10

Reply us if you have any further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 27, 2018
  3. User Guide for Windows 10, for HP Laptop

OK thanks & will click um to try. Richy

Richard BK, Nov 27, 2018
  4. miahallen Win User

where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...

miahallen, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a...

1. where can I find a user guide for windows 10? I purchased a laptop yesterday, and I'm at a... - Similar Threads - where find user

2. Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?: I'm lost. I recently purchased a MacBook Pro M1. I use the Word app but I was saving everything by way of the MacBook interface. I was told I needed to save docs on the Word app. I'm so lost. Is there a user guide or anything that can help me understand how to properly use...
  3. Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?: I'm lost. I recently purchased a MacBook Pro M1. I use the Word app but I was saving everything by way of the MacBook interface. I was told I needed to save docs on the Word app. I'm so lost. Is there a user guide or anything that can help me understand how to properly use...
  4. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  5. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  6. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  8. Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.: Where can i find the wallpaper which i've attached. Please i need wallpaper at least before you are releasing major update to windows. Please i love that wallpaper. Wallpaper...
  9. Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10?

Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10?: Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10? So i can find answers myself . E.g. when I do someting i can not see the desktop. I have to minimise open windows until everything is minimized. here is the I would like to have some quick way to...
  10. where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?: where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-user-guide-manual-for-outlook/953f02e5-7dd6-488c-a3b6-6bf92078d534