Windows 10: where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

Discus and support where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gr0124, Dec 2, 2019.

1. gr0124 Win User

where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it?

:)

gr0124, Dec 2, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Vb01 Win User
    outlook 2007 locking up

I'm having intermittent problems with outlook 2007 locking up.
    Any suggestions for fix?

Vb01, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

Importing an Outlook 2007 PST file to Outlook 2016 which is the current Outlook / Office version used by O365 should go without issues. According to Microsoft, procedure to import 2007 PST to 2016 is the same than if importing 2010 and 2013 PST files:

where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? [​IMG]

Screenshot from Import email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook .pst file - Office Support

However, there shouldn't be any reason to import it. If you uninstall Office 2007 from Settings > Apps or Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Programs and Features, the PST file is left in the system, only Office programs being uninstalled. Do not manually delete any Office folders after uninstall has finished!

A restart is recommended after uninstalling Office.

When you then install Office 2016 (O365) and launch Outlook 2016 first time, it should pick up the previous PST files automatically.

Of course, as in computing you need to always be prepared for unwanted and surprising outcome, I would do the version upgrade like this:
    • Backup (copy) your PST files to a safe location or export all mail folders to a new PST file, for instance creating a folder Outlook_Export in your users folder and using it as backup location.
    • Uninstall Office 2007, restart.
    • Install Office 2016, launch Outlook 2016.
    That's it. Outlook 2016 should find your PST files and all your mail items should be there. The exporting was done just to be sure; if for any reason Outlook 2016 does not show your emails, you can import the backed up PST files manually.

Kari, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. where can i find a user guide manual for outlook 2007 and download it? - Similar Threads - where find user

2. Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?: I'm a long-time Windows user and work as a software developer.I'd like to download the complete Windows 11 manual eg. in PDF.Where can I find it? It seems that a Google search could not find it.Thanks....
  3. Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the Windows 11 manual?: I'm a long-time Windows user and work as a software developer.I'd like to download the complete Windows 11 manual eg. in PDF.Where can I find it? It seems that a Google search could not find it.Thanks....
  4. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  5. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  6. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  7. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  8. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  10. Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10?: Where can i find and download a set of basic user guides for Windows 10? So i can find answers myself . E.g. when I do someting i can not see the desktop. I have to minimise open windows until everything is minimized. here is the I would like to have some quick way to...