Windows 10: where can I find an audio output device

Discus and support where can I find an audio output device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no sound on my HP laptop running Windows 10. I clicked on the carrot on the bottom of the screen and was advised that no audio output device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SunnieOneLH, Oct 11, 2018.

1. where can I find an audio output device

I have no sound on my HP laptop running Windows 10. I clicked on the carrot on the bottom of the screen and was advised that no audio output device is installed. How do I correct this issue? Please help! Thanks!

:)

SunnieOneLH, Oct 11, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    No Audio Output Device Installed

Hi Sly,

It is possible that your audio output device itself is not working. To further assist your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using other audio output devices on your PC? If yes, did it work on your PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting methods you've tried so far?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

where can I find an audio output device

No audio output device is installed

A screenshot of the Device Manager, Sounds section is still needed. Can't really offer a suggestion until I see what is showing there now.

e.g this is mine It shows AMD which the audio for HDMI, Realtek and Tranzport which is a wireless controller for my recording studio program.

where can I find an audio output device [​IMG]

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

where can I find an audio output device

1. where can I find an audio output device - Similar Threads - where find audio

2. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how I can install audio output device?: I have problems with my audio I can't hear anything an it says audio output device not installed I tried many things but they don't work I think i don't have the audio output instaled....
  3. how I can install audio output device?

how I can install audio output device?: I have problems with my audio I can't hear anything an it says audio output device not installed I tried many things but they don't work I think i don't have the audio output instaled....
  4. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. how I can install audio output device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how I can install audio output device?

8. Can I use a second Windows device as an audio output device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a second Windows device as an audio output device?: Over the weekend, I purchased a desktop computer. I already owned a monitor before this, and used it to connect to my laptop that I've had for the last few years, and that setup worked perfectly. I want to keep using my laptop in the same purpose as a second monitor, however...
  9. Can I use a second Windows device as an audio output device?

Can I use a second Windows device as an audio output device?: Over the weekend, I purchased a desktop computer. I already owned a monitor before this, and used it to connect to my laptop that I've had for the last few years, and that setup worked perfectly. I want to keep using my laptop in the same purpose as a second monitor, however...
  10. where did my audio go?? No audio output device installed

where did my audio go?? No audio output device installed: I have no audio. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-audio-go-no-audio-output-device/88df6d74-4ef8-4afd-a46c-9873c26f590c