Windows 10: where can I find an installation disk for my scanner?

Discus and support where can I find an installation disk for my scanner? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue with a slide scanner Veho VFS-002m. My PC doesn’t recognize it anymore and I cannot find my installation disk. I don’t know where I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viki Sxni, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Viki Sxni Win User

where can I find an installation disk for my scanner?

I have an issue with a slide scanner Veho VFS-002m. My PC doesn’t recognize it anymore and I cannot find my installation disk. I don’t know where I can find it online.

:)

Viki Sxni, Sep 7, 2018

2. Problem with installing scanner

Hi Saro,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing with the issue. We are glad to help you.

Please try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “troubleshoot scanner” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:

Un-install and re-install latest scanner drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the scanner drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 7, 2018
  4. where can I find an installation disk for my scanner?

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

where can I find an installation disk for my scanner?

1. where can I find an installation disk for my scanner? - Similar Threads - where find installation

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where I can find my winlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  5. Where I can find my winlocker

Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  6. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  7. where can I find my pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find my pointer?: when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pointer/fe789cea-b358-4f6f-bd83-ecdb13fc956b
  8. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  9. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  10. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36