Windows 10: Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

Discus and support Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DraekHayes, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10.

:)

DraekHayes, Dec 7, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 7, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

1. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where find bluetooth

2. What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?: My laptop is taking too much data from my phone. And the data usage details says SYSTEM. There are two system listed in the details. One consumes little data but the other one consumes 50mb in a matter of seconds and a few minutes later, my data is all used up. I did not...
  3. Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can I find logfile Windows Defender Offline?: Hi! I run a scan in offline mode. When the PC had restarted it didn't give any status at all. When I look at the last scan timestamp it is the timestamp for the last scheduled quick scan and not the offline scan. Is it supposed to not create a report? If yes, I'd guess...
  4. Where can I find the Microsoft/Window 10 "Print to PDF" DOWNLOAD or DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the Microsoft/Window 10 "Print to PDF" DOWNLOAD or DRIVER: Where can I find the Microsoft/Window 10 "Print to PDF" DOWNLOAD or DRIVER to download/install to get back my "Print to PDF" as a printer function/printer option? it is not in windows features or an available driver in the Microsoft printer driver list...
  5. Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?

Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?: We have 2 laptops with the same specifications as shown in my profile (Dell Inspiron). We recently had an issue with very slow internet, and having had the problem before I was able to fix it on one laptop by changing a setting on the Dell Wireless network adapter...
  6. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722
  7. Where do I find older windows 10 audio drivers?

Where do I find older windows 10 audio drivers?: I noticed that 1703 uses High Definition Audio 10.0.15063.502 (27.07.2017). Sound works flawless to my AV/TV. With 1709 audio cuts out all the time. Its using 10.0.16299.15 (28.09.2017). Is there anywhere I can find that older driver so I can try and see if it fixes...
  8. Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.

Where can I find a driver for my graphics card.: I got Windows 10 and now I need to find a driver for my graphic card. I have ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series. However I went to amd.com/drivers, but could not find it. The manual driver search only goes up to Windows 8. Please help. I need Catalyst Control Center. Thank...
  9. where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up

where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up: I have a Toshiba L355 Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile cpu with a Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series chipset gpu running on windows 10 and I cannot find the drivers for my laptop anywhere on the net all I can find are the drivers for the same gpu with either an Intel Celeron or an Intel Core...
  10. Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the Windows 10 upgrade file: I's like to run the upgrade on multiple PC's without downloading each time. Is the upgrade file available anywhere. Windows 10 deletes the "GetWindows10-sds.exe " file after it performs the upgrade so I cannot save it 31898