Windows 10: Where can i find my license info?

Discus and support Where can i find my license info? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; May have to do a reinstall as i get new hardware next week. Aparently it ties to my email? biut i cannot for the life of me find out where that is.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ricflairandy, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Where can i find my license info?

May have to do a reinstall as i get new hardware next week. Aparently it ties to my email? biut i cannot for the life of me find out where that is. Thanks

submitted by /u/ricflairandy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ricflairandy, Jun 24, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 24, 2020
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Where can i find my license info?

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Where can i find my license info?

1. Where can i find my license info? - Similar Threads - Where find license

2. Where can i find my windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i find my windows 10 license key?: Im getting a new pc later this year and i need the license key to activate windows. Is there any way to get the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-windows-10-license-key/d543400d-9cb9-43fb-90e5-bb6ebf35e8db
  3. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  4. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  5. Where do i find my windows license?

Where do i find my windows license?: Hi, i have been asked to help fix an 3 year old Dell desktop that is out of warranty. I would like to reinstall windows 10 pro and start fresh but have no idea where to look for the license key. What is the best approach while i still have access to the currently...
  6. Where can I find my digital licenses for Windows 10?

Where can I find my digital licenses for Windows 10?: I have purchased Windows in the past and gotten free upgrades to Windows 10 Pro. One of those computers died and the hard drive no longer works. I'm trying to install that licensed copy on the computer again, where can I find this information?...
  7. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Info: Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Info: Where can I find it?: I now have a Workstation that has Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Looking for documentation and comments and Knowledge Base specifically for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Looking to take advantage of all the technical advantages of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Where...
  8. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  9. Where can I find microsoft License on Pc

Where can I find microsoft License on Pc: Hello i recently lost my windows10 due to malware attack in my pc and i Installed windows 10 on my pc from microsoft official website but how can i have the license. Gadgets Stack...
  10. Where can i find my license of Office personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find my license of Office personal?: Where can i find my license of Office personal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-can-i-find-my-license-of-office-personal/2d4dcca7-4975-4153-aae6-8d6c116e672c