Windows 10: Where can i find my license of Office personal?

Discus and support Where can i find my license of Office personal? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can i find my license of Office personal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rene Romero, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Where can i find my license of Office personal?

Where can i find my license of Office personal?

:)

Rene Romero, Jul 30, 2018

2. Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why Where can i find my license of Office personal? :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
  4. renz496 Win User

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Where can i find my license of Office personal? - Similar Threads - Where find license

2. Where can i find my windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i find my windows 10 license key?: Im getting a new pc later this year and i need the license key to activate windows. Is there any way to get the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-windows-10-license-key/d543400d-9cb9-43fb-90e5-bb6ebf35e8db
  3. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  4. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  5. Where do i find my windows license?

Where do i find my windows license?: Hi, i have been asked to help fix an 3 year old Dell desktop that is out of warranty. I would like to reinstall windows 10 pro and start fresh but have no idea where to look for the license key. What is the best approach while i still have access to the currently...
  6. Where can I find my digital licenses for Windows 10?

Where can I find my digital licenses for Windows 10?: I have purchased Windows in the past and gotten free upgrades to Windows 10 Pro. One of those computers died and the hard drive no longer works. I'm trying to install that licensed copy on the computer again, where can I find this information?...
  7. Where can i find my license info?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find my license info?: May have to do a reinstall as i get new hardware next week. Aparently it ties to my email? biut i cannot for the life of me find out where that is. Thanks submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  9. Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the "Mail" app's personalization wallpapers in my PC?: Hello Everyone, I liked the windows10 Mail app's wallpapers very much Where can I find these wallpapers in my PC? - (I want to set the mountain one as the wallpaper for my Desktop ) [ATTACH] Thanks...
  10. Where can I find microsoft License on Pc

Where can I find microsoft License on Pc: Hello i recently lost my windows10 due to malware attack in my pc and i Installed windows 10 on my pc from microsoft official website but how can i have the license. Gadgets Stack...