Windows 10: Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

Discus and support Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password, then a box pops up with save your password, I click yes, and it then disappears. I login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shaun Watkins, May 15, 2023.

1. Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password, then a box pops up with save your password, I click yes, and it then disappears. I login into the program the next time it automatically loads my username and password. Where can that information be found?

:)

Shaun Watkins, May 15, 2023

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 15, 2023
  3. No password login box

Hi Helen,

There could be changes made with the settings on your computer that has disabled the option to have users to log in with a username and password. This should be enabled back to get again the login window.

If you're able to login to your system without using the password, please follow these steps to enable the login window during startup:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Run.
    • In the Run field, type in control userpasswords2 and hit
      Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, check the box for Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Restart your computer and see if you're prompted with the login window.

In case you can't login to your system, please boot your computer in Safe Mode. Check out the link,

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and follow the steps in From the sign-in screen. Once you're in Safe Mode, follow the steps above to enable the password prompt. Once done, restart your computer to go back to normal mode.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, May 15, 2023
  4. Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

Save password for proxy authentication in Firefox??

Here is how you save your proxy password in firefox.

1. first go to security and make sure your have "Remember passwords for sites" checked.

2. enter the ip address of your proxy server in the address bar. Example: 136.0.119.203:29342

3 enter the password into the password box that comes up.

4. When the box comes up that asks if you want to save your password click "Remember Password"

5. go back to advance, connection settings where you saved your proxy info and make sure were it says "Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved" at the bottom of the popup box is checked.

From now on you shouldn't have to enter your user name and password again.

Chuck Baker, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

1. Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save... - Similar Threads - Where find login

2. where are my saved passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are my saved passwords: where can i see my password for microsaft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-saved-passwords/22482729-fda7-44cd-b0e0-bdfd9da8500d
  3. where are my saved passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where are my saved passwords: where can i see my password for microsaft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-saved-passwords/22482729-fda7-44cd-b0e0-bdfd9da8500d
  4. Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...: Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password, then a box pops up with save your password, I click yes, and it then disappears. I login into the program the next time it automatically loads my username and password. Where can that information be found?...
  5. Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...

Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password then a box pops up with save...: Where can I find my login live passwords? I change a password, then a box pops up with save your password, I click yes, and it then disappears. I login into the program the next time it automatically loads my username and password. Where can that information be found?...
  6. where can I find log on as service password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find log on as service password?: I was trying to download Jenkins on my windows 11. Supplying service logon credentials is a must. I did add user or group in log on as service which is found in local security policy. I named it administrator. I am not aware of the password of the same. Please can you let me...
  7. where can I find log on as service password?

where can I find log on as service password?: I was trying to download Jenkins on my windows 11. Supplying service logon credentials is a must. I did add user or group in log on as service which is found in local security policy. I named it administrator. I am not aware of the password of the same. Please can you let me...
  8. where are my saved passwords?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where are my saved passwords?: Hello, I would like to see the list of my saved passwords. I have tried several different methods, and none have worked.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-saved-passwords/c96227b6-7e54-4d59-bf4b-de17deb40e8e
  9. Where can I find my outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find my outlook password: I have a new phone and cant access my emails as I cant remember my password. I would like know if there's anyway of finding it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-outlook-password/ffcd8fc8-f3b5-4e2f-8716-8a9350066650
  10. where can i find my saved passwords in windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can i find my saved passwords in windows 10?: where can iu find myt saved passwords in windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-saved-passwords-in-windows-10/87325d42-5659-4379-bf17-0c79b06e6b2a"