Windows 10: where can I find my pointer?

Discus and support where can I find my pointer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatherineNunez1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. where can I find my pointer?

when I opened my LP, my pointer is no where to be found

:)

CatherineNunez1, Jun 10, 2020

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 10, 2020
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Jun 10, 2020
  4. where can I find my pointer?

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

where can I find my pointer?

1. where can I find my pointer? - Similar Threads - where find pointer

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where I can find my winlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  5. Where I can find my winlocker

Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  6. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  7. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  8. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  9. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  10. how can i find my pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i find my pointer: hi, every now and again when I turn my computer on, the pointer doesn't show? How can I easily find it? cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-pointer/0bf08a8e-ad27-4494-b7d8-a1e7a1490958