Windows 10: WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O * Moved from IE10/other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carolevans4, Feb 20, 2019.

1. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

carolevans4, Feb 20, 2019

2. Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Feb 20, 2019
  3. johnei Win User
    Windows 10 mail app sent e-mails folders

I seem to have 3 folders listed under my account which receive (or not) sent e-mails. When I send an e-mail from Windows 10 mail app it seems to be random as to whether it ends up in 'sent' , 'sent messages' or 'sent items'. This is annoying as I have
    to search all three folders if I am looking for a particular sent e-mail. Is there any way of forcing Windows 10 mail to use just one? What happens if I delete 2 of these folders? will Windows 10 mail app use the remaining one or simply re-create all three
    folders? I have not tried this as I do not want to lose messages that are distributed between all three folders. Thanks for any help on this

johnei, Feb 20, 2019
  4. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

Length of time sent mail is kept in Window 10 e-mail sent folder

Hello,

To help you with your Windows 10 e-mail concern, kindly answer the questions below.

• Since you have mentioned that the sent emails from Windows mail were only kept for just a day or two, may we know if you have set a specific email sync duration?
    • What is the email client of the account?

Kindly follow the steps below, and see if it helps.

• Click Accounts located on the left panel, then select your account.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Under "Download email from", select any time.
    • Click Done; then hit Save.

Let us know if the solution helps.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

1. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - WHERE FIND SENT

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Where I can find e-mail which I can use to comunicate with Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find e-mail which I can use to comunicate with Microsoft Support: I need to contact support asap someone stold my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-e-mail-which-i-can-use-to/c7005953-1341-46db-92e2-9ac52a915132
  6. Where I can find e-mail which I can use to comunicate with Microsoft Support

Where I can find e-mail which I can use to comunicate with Microsoft Support: I need to contact support asap someone stold my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-e-mail-which-i-can-use-to/c7005953-1341-46db-92e2-9ac52a915132
  7. Where I can find e-mail which I can use to comunicate with Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app

Can't find the sent mail on Windows 10 Mail app: I recently reset my PC and therefore had to set up the Mail app accounts again. I have an Outlook account and several other accounts, most of them are Gmail. After sending mail from a gmail account, using the Mail app, I don't see the mail in the 'sent' folder, where usually...
  9. finding sent emails in mail for windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    finding sent emails in mail for windows 10: I sent an email using mail for windows 10 and now I can not find it or any others. My normal email is gmail which I should have used. Where can I find my sent email....
  10. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.: I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH" FOLDERS (whether I delete from Windows Live or direct in Gmail account), they will NOT populate in sent and trash folders in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find my sent mail

2. find my emails windows 10

3. find sent emails on windows 10

4. where are my sent emails,
  5. find my sent mail box,
  6. how do i find e-mails sent in outlook windows 10,
  7. sent emails in windows 10,
  8. how do i fine my Sent folder for e-mails using Windows 10,
  9. where do i find myincoming and sent emails in learn68.ca,
  10. Find current sent e-mails,
  11. where can I find sent e-mails in Windows10,