Windows 10: where can i find my windows 10 for download

Discus and support where can i find my windows 10 for download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where can i find my windows 10 for download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blaze.., Nov 10, 2020.

1. Blaze.. Win User

where can i find my windows 10 for download

where can i find my windows 10 for download?

:)

Blaze.., Nov 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2020
  4. where can i find my windows 10 for download

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

where can i find my windows 10 for download

1. where can i find my windows 10 for download - Similar Threads - where find download

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where can I find my apps to download on wiindows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my apps to download on wiindows 10?: I cannot find any of my apps I purchased or downloaded for free. So where do I look for my paid and unpaid apps from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-apps-to-download-on-wiindows/b227d0b2-a1a9-4b48-b729-eabfc02e822e
  5. Where can I find my apps to download on wiindows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my apps to download on wiindows 10?: I cannot find any of my apps I purchased or downloaded for free. So where do I look for my paid and unpaid apps from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-apps-to-download-on-wiindows/b227d0b2-a1a9-4b48-b729-eabfc02e822e
  6. Where can I find my apps to download on wiindows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  8. Where can I find the Win 10 Enterprise ISO download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the Win 10 Enterprise ISO download?: I would like a trial/demo version. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-win-10-enterprise-iso/628a92cd-f82b-4c81-83f5-2710bc9235f5
  9. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  10. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/