Windows 10: where can I find my windows 10 pro key

Discus and support where can I find my windows 10 pro key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Three years ago I bought a surface from China which had window home edition, I changed it to windows pro by paying money. Few weeks ago my surface had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kimkimzee, Jun 4, 2019.

1. kimkimzee Win User

where can I find my windows 10 pro key

Three years ago I bought a surface from China which had window home edition, I changed it to windows pro by paying money. Few weeks ago my surface had a glaring issue, Chinese Microsoft changed my tablet but it still has windows 10 home, I don't remember the key to my window pro.How can I restoe my windows 10 pro on this device by using the old key

:)

kimkimzee, Jun 4, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 4, 2019
  4. where can I find my windows 10 pro key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

where can I find my windows 10 pro key

1. where can I find my windows 10 pro key - Similar Threads - where find pro

2. Where can i find my windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i find my windows 10 license key?: Im getting a new pc later this year and i need the license key to activate windows. Is there any way to get the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-windows-10-license-key/d543400d-9cb9-43fb-90e5-bb6ebf35e8db
  3. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  4. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  5. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?: Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11. But when I follow the steps, it always redirects me to the product key in which I don't know. Please, help me with this. I...
  6. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?: Windows 10 Pro ActivationWhen I restart my laptop, a pop will always say that my Windows 10 Pro license is expiring so I need to switch to Windows 11. But when I follow the steps, it always redirects me to the product key in which I don't know. Please, help me with this. I...
  7. I cannot find my product key to activate my Windows 10 Pro. Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase: Hi All, I have purchased win 10 pro in Nov 2016. Now my laptop hard drive is failed and replaced with a new hard drive. Now how can I install back win 10 pro in new hard drive as I don't have the key or I have not noted down earlier. I can't find any key information in order...
  9. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase: Hi All, I have purchased win 10 pro in Nov 2016. Now my laptop hard drive is failed and replaced with a new hard drive. Now how can I install back win 10 pro in new hard drive as I don't have the key or I have not noted down earlier. I can't find any key information in order...
  10. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase