Windows 10: Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

Discus and support Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I find my WPS Pin for my HP Envy Pro Printer 6455 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rogerphillips3, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

Where can I find my WPS Pin for my HP Envy Pro Printer 6455 ?

:)

rogerphillips3, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP Printer asking for WPS PIN

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are asked for WPS PIN while setting up the printer. Let me help you with the details. However, we would like to know the version of Windows that you are using. To check type:
    winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
    Enter.

Ideally, you will get a prompt for WPS PIN if the Wi-Fi direct option is enabled on the printer. As you do not want to connect the printer using Wi-Fi, I would suggest you to disable the Wi-Fi direct option. To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

• If your printer has a touchscreen, touch the
      Wi-Fi Direct
      icon to view the status. If the status is on, touch the
      Settings
      icon to turn it off.
    • If your printer has a 2-line LCD display, go to
      Network
      menu, select Wi-Fi Direct, and then select
      Wi-Fi Direct On/Off
      . Use the arrow buttons to turn it off.

Once you have done this, you will be able to setup the printer.

However, you can download the drivers for the printer from
    HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Printer series
    and install them. Check the Recommended section to download and install the drivers.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Windows)
    to setup the printer using USB.

In case you wish to setup the printer wirelessly, you can refer the article on

An 'Enter WPS PIN' Message Displays During Printer Setup

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 8, 2021
  3. HP Printer asking for WPS PIN

I am installing my HP ENVY 5000 printer. It is connected to my laptop via UBC.

Windows is asking for WPS PIN.

I do not want WiFi connection to printer.

How can I avoid WPS PIN option?

Need help.

Thank you

Krishna

***Modified title from: Printer Driver***

KrishnaVerma2, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

WPS pin for Printer installation

Where on my HP ENVY 5660 can I find the WPS pin to initiate installation of the printer?

StevenShults, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

1. Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ? - Similar Threads - Where find WPS

2. How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?: I am using an HP Envy 6000 series all-in-one printer. When i connect it to my computer wifi it ask for WPS pin. I have checked lots of website for the exact steps however no luck. So i any one knows how to find or where is the wps pin located please help....
  3. How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?: I am using an HP Envy 6000 series all-in-one printer. When i connect it to my computer wifi it ask for WPS pin. I have checked lots of website for the exact steps however no luck. So i any one knows how to find or where is the wps pin located please help....
  4. I need to find WPS Pin to add a printer where do I find it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to find WPS Pin to add a printer where do I find it: I Need to find my printer and it is asking for WPS Pin where do I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-wps-pin-to-add-a-printer-where-do-i/920b99de-0838-4bd4-b37f-c5c6be0ce0dc
  5. where can I find my PIN or get a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find my PIN or get a PIN: I need a PIN for Microsoft Security I cannot remember id I ever had one. How do I get one to download, install and be able to join Microsoft TEAMS? THANKS...
  6. Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?

Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?: Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-wps-pin-for-the-printer/9b740203-aba2-4563-8057-d72f404b7733
  7. where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855

where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855: where do I find pin number on hp envy phot 7855 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-pin-number-on-hp-envy-photo7855/45b6c1b0-6fe1-456e-a3ee-6e47db291a34
  8. WPS Pin on Dell Printer

WPS Pin on Dell Printer: I am trying to find the WPS Pin on my Dell Printer E310dw. I set it up before with their support team. However the warranty ran out and I am not paying for another printer {second time already}, or an extended warranty. I got a new modem and ran into this problem. Any...
  9. where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer

where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer: where do I get information on my HP ENV 5661 sears printer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-support-for-my-hp-envy-5661/fdb56264-2815-42ab-95bc-b46ce22d4b3e
  10. WPS Pin needed for HP printer

WPS Pin needed for HP printer: WPS Pin needed for HP Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wps-pin-needed-for-hp-printer/fc447867-a3fe-487a-b8af-b6194df38234