Windows 10: Where can I find Network Host?

Discus and support Where can I find Network Host? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to add a Wi-Fi security camera to the Q-See camera system. However the system says that it cannot find the Network Host. What kind of Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ray Ramos2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Where can I find Network Host?

I tried to add a Wi-Fi security camera to the Q-See camera system. However the system says that it cannot find the Network Host. What kind of Network Host is it? Where can I find it?

:)

Ray Ramos2, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 26, 2019
  3. No internet access over hosted network in windows 10...

There is nothing problem.

All you need to again reset your Shared Network Setting.

Steps to Fix this Issue-

1. Start your Hosted network.

2. Right Click on your Ethernet Connection.

• Click on Shared Tab.
    • Now Select your Newly Created Shared Netwok like - Local Area Connection* 10
    3. Now you see that you get Internet in your connected devices through your shared network.

4. The Hosted Network Problem is resolved.

Thanking you to read my comments.

Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Where can I find Network Host?

No internet access over hosted network in windows 10...

There is nothing problem.

All you need to again reset your Shared Network Setting.

Steps to Fix this Issue-

1. Start your Hosted network.

2. Right Click on your Ethernet Connection.

• Click on Shared Tab.
    • Now Select your Newly Created Shared Netwok like - Local Area Connection* 10
    3. Now you see that you get Internet in your connected devices through your shared network.

4. The Hosted Network Problem is resolved.

Thanking you to read my comments.

Mukesh Kumar

Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Where can I find Network Host?

1. Where can I find Network Host? - Similar Threads - Where find Network

2. where can I find the network security key?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can I find the network security key?: I am trying to connect an HP office jet 6968 to my network. It is asking for my network security ID, I also noticed when I tried to enter a security ID, I Lost my network connection. Appreciate any help.[...
  3. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  4. File/Network Sharing where host is on Ethernet

File/Network Sharing where host is on Ethernet: I'm having issues on accessing my PC connected to the router via ethernet cable. I've hosted a jellyfin app on my pc and wanted to connect to it from my phone via wifi. If I switch my pc's connection to wifi, there is no problem. Need help please. Network profile is in...
  5. Where can I find the Network Security Key

Where can I find the Network Security Key: Hi I am working on another ASUS Windows 10 Laptop. It won't connect to the Internet. I have a private and secure Internet. When I try to connect to it, it asks me for the Network Security Key. I just need to know where I can find it! Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  6. Where can I find Windows

Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  7. where can I find PAINT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  8. where to find network credentials

where to find network credentials: Where can Network Credentials be found in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-network-credentials/c554bd65-b60d-4ff6-8abf-3d0684123ad1
  9. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  10. where can i find my network bandwidth

where can i find my network bandwidth: where can i find my network bandwidth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-can-i-find-my-network-bandwidth/11b314a5-a75c-481c-ae0d-4cae293f2eec