Windows 10: where can I find PAINT?

Discus and support where can I find PAINT? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S Womack, Nov 18, 2019.

1. S Womack Win User

where can I find PAINT?

WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program?

:)

S Womack, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 18, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 18, 2019
  4. where can I find PAINT?

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

where can I find PAINT?

1. where can I find PAINT? - Similar Threads - where find PAINT

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  5. Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?: All that turns up in Search is 3D Paint, a program I HATE!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-original-paint-in-windows-10/1e424c70-95fe-4ef8-8730-16e75004dfd4
  6. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  7. where can I find the most spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can I find the most spam: I would like to be able to remove spam from the internet please forward me details of where I can find the most spam. with the help of Checkpoint Technology....
  8. Where can I find the power icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the power icons?: Hello, Where can I find the power button icons, poweroff, sleep and reboot? [img] I'm using Windows 10 1903 155922
  9. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  10. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36