Windows 10: Where can I find product key for windows 11?

Discus and support Where can I find product key for windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded windows 11 education from my azure education account but didn't click the "view key" button. Now all windows versions disappeared from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guilherme Coelho1, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Where can I find product key for windows 11?

I downloaded windows 11 education from my azure education account but didn't click the "view key" button. Now all windows versions disappeared from my listed software and I cannot find the product key to activate windows. How can I solve this problem. Thanks

:)

Guilherme Coelho1, Oct 30, 2022

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Oct 30, 2022
  4. AndreTen Win User

Where can I find product key for windows 11?

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

Where can I find product key for windows 11?

1. Where can I find product key for windows 11? - Similar Threads - Where find product

2. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  3. Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find my Windows 11 Pro Product Key?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall Windows 11, and the only version available online was Windows 11 Home. I originally purchased Windows 11 Pro from Walmart, and it came preinstalled on my device. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box, but I do have the old hard drive that...
  4. Where to find the windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find the windows product key: HELP PLZ ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-the-windows-product-key/94508020-e97a-4c67-96ee-1277e4eccb2c
  5. Where to find the windows product key

Where to find the windows product key: HELP PLZ ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-the-windows-product-key/94508020-e97a-4c67-96ee-1277e4eccb2c
  6. Where can I find product key for windows 11?

Where can I find product key for windows 11?: I downloaded windows 11 education from my azure education account but didn't click the "view key" button. Now all windows versions disappeared from my listed software and I cannot find the product key to activate windows. How can I solve this problem. Thanks...
  7. where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?: I bought a new computer...and misplaced my product key- where can i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-microsoft-product-key/b2697e55-c05c-4b38-9388-8ffbc2999fdb"
  8. where is I find product key

where is I find product key: my windows id is 00329 - 00000 - 00003 - AA920. here is ask for activate windows with product key. but i don't know the product key. where is i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-i-find-product-key/496bcbd2-8f6a-498c-988a-c228ea96a31b"
  9. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....
  10. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722