Windows 10: where can i find properties in a notepad please

Discus and support where can i find properties in a notepad please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dewqeww2eweqwewwqeeqweq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PierreSandepalm, Sep 15, 2018.

1. where can i find properties in a notepad please

dewqeww2eweqwewwqeeqweq

:)

PierreSandepalm, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Notepad consuming cpu 40%

Your screenshot of Task Manager and the notepad.exe properties shows the same size and creation date as in @dalchina's earlier screenshot. So it looks like it is the real notepad that's running.

But - it isn't running the way it should. In your Task Manager there should be a > to the left of notepad, and clicking on it should open up a list of the Notepad instances that are running, along with the name of the document that's open (or 'Untitled - Notepad' if none).

Yours doesn't show that (compare it with dalchina's screenshot). Notepad is running - yes, but not the way it's supposed to. It appears to be in the list of background processes, not in the list of Apps where it should be. Could something be trying to run it as a service? Perhaps some malware set this up, but failed to replace the genuine notepad.exe with its counterfeit one?

As a first step I'd look at the Startup tab in Task Manager for clues.

3. john barr Win User
    Notepad consuming cpu 40%

i dont know what the problem is , looks like i need to format C

john barr, Sep 15, 2018
  4. where can i find properties in a notepad please

Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

where can i find properties in a notepad please

1. where can i find properties in a notepad please - Similar Threads - where find properties

2. where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties: where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-destination-part-in-shortcut/829bb4aa-7e3c-4afd-836b-8bcf308da218
  3. where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties: where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-destination-part-in-shortcut/829bb4aa-7e3c-4afd-836b-8bcf308da218
  4. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  5. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  6. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

7. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  8. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  9. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  10. Where do I find the notepad app

Where do I find the notepad app: Where do I find the notepad app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-do-i-find-the-notepad-app/fc763459-facc-4846-8afa-c061e8e98cce

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad properties

2. finding notepad properties

3. get help with notepad in windows 10 properties

4. properties in Notepad,
  5. notepad properity,
  6. how do i set properties in notepad,
  7. note pad properties,
  8. Notepad please,
  9. how to find properties in notepad,
  10. my notepad has problem should i find antoehr notepad