Windows 10: Where can i find screenshots?

Discus and support Where can i find screenshots? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hiineedaname, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Where can i find screenshots?

When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got it

submitted by /u/hiineedaname
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hiineedaname, Mar 3, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Mar 3, 2021
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Where can i find screenshots?

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Where can i find screenshots?

1. Where can i find screenshots? - Similar Threads - Where find screenshots

2. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  3. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot find where screenshots are being saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot find where screenshots are being saved: My screenshots are not being saved in the screenshots folder anymore and whenever I take a screenshot, the "screenshot taken" pop up doesn't appear. But when I go into a game like Roblox for instance, screenshots taken in game get saved to a folder called Roblox under...
  6. HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots?: Hello, I am not that familiar with screenshorts on my PC. I looked all over pictures folders and One Drive, but didn't find screenshots I had taken. I did not save each one after taking them, thinking they would be automatically saved somewhere! Thank you!!...
  7. Where can I find the power icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the power icons?: Hello, Where can I find the power button icons, poweroff, sleep and reboot? [img] I'm using Windows 10 1903 155922
  8. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  9. where can I find PAINT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  10. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36