Windows 10: where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my...

Discus and support where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new pc and had all the data transferred from my old pc. but can't seem to find the old sermons I preached. Where could they be and how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RONALDWILSON281, May 17, 2020.

1. where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my...

I bought a new pc and had all the data transferred from my old pc. but can't seem to find the old sermons I preached. Where could they be and how do I find them

:)

RONALDWILSON281, May 17, 2020
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Documents/Pictures folders under 'This PC' refer to onedrive - not the local folders

Since the only folder that has incorrect file path is the Documents folder under This PC, we would suggest you do the same steps provided above. However, do it in your Documents folder under This PC. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click This PC
    • Right-click on Documents
    • Click Properties
    • Click Location
    • Click Restore Default
    • Click Apply
    • Click OK
    Also, we would like to inform you that "winhelponline.com" is not associated with Microsoft.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 17, 2020
  3. DavidRVA Win User
    Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, May 17, 2020
  4. where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my...

Cortana Will Not Open Files When I Type In Files I Am Looking For In My Documents

I mean sermon messages filed in folder on my computer. When Windows 10 was first installed I could type in search box and a list of documents and it would list all comparable titles. It will not now perform this function

RUSSELL PREACHER, May 17, 2020
Thema:

where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my...

1. where can I find sermons I preached in documents that were transferred to this pc from my... - Similar Threads - where find sermons

2. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  3. Where can I find my certification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  4. Where I can find my winlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  5. Where I can find my winlocker

Where I can find my winlocker: Please help me find winlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-find-my-winlocker/dfb510e6-3c3c-438d-b9cb-6ab4405c73c6
  6. where can i find my pc QR code

where can i find my pc QR code: i want to link my phone to my pic and it is requesting for pc QR code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pc-qr-code/3771ca01-9aa9-44a4-92c3-eb244e7ea152
  7. where can i find my pc QR code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can i find my pc QR code: i want to link my phone to my pic and it is requesting for pc QR code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-pc-qr-code/3771ca01-9aa9-44a4-92c3-eb244e7ea152
  8. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?: Hi,Can anyone direct me to any documentation on how to interpret the details reported in "NT Traceback"? Specifically, how to interpret the details in System Memory and Process Memory sections. Thank you....
  9. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?: Hi,Can anyone direct me to any documentation on how to interpret the details reported in "NT Traceback"? Specifically, how to interpret the details in System Memory and Process Memory sections. Thank you....
  10. Where can I find documentation on "NT Traceback"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging