Windows 10: Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?

Discus and support Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am wondering what the current complete Feedback Hub Achievements list is does anyone know how I can find out? I googled and googled and can't find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rammstein420, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?

I am wondering what the current complete Feedback Hub Achievements list is does anyone know how I can find out? I googled and googled and can't find a good answer.
    I have Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804) in case that matters.

Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements? [​IMG]

:)

Rammstein420, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Does anyone have a complete list of all the Achievements that the Feedback Hub Program can give you? I want to collect them all! Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements? :D

Hi Kyle

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Feedback Hub is used to give suggestions / report bugs to Microsoft Windows 10 engineers. Microsoft has got a big team in the backend to process the feedbacks received from Feedback Hub. I am not aware about any public documentation about - complete list of
    all the Achievements that the Feedback Hub Program can give you

More about Feedback Hub @ Send feedback to Microsoft with Feedback Hub -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/402156...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub app

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?

1. Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements? - Similar Threads - Where find entire

2. Where's the Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the Feedback Hub?: The windows 11 photo editing app is significantly inferior to the Windows 10 editor, which, in my opinion. was inferior to the excellent editing functions on Windows 7. Are the techies who made the latest version oblivious to all the first-rate prior functions? Or is the...
  3. Where's the Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's the Feedback Hub?: The windows 11 photo editing app is significantly inferior to the Windows 10 editor, which, in my opinion. was inferior to the excellent editing functions on Windows 7. Are the techies who made the latest version oblivious to all the first-rate prior functions? Or is the...
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  6. Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I find the entire current Feedback Hub achievements?: I am wondering what the current complete Feedback Hub Achievements list is does anyone know how I can find out? I googled and googled and can't find a good answer. (I know the achievements don't get you anything I just like seeing how much I can achieve and help.) I have...
  7. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Does anyone have a complete list of all the Achievements that the Feedback Hub Program can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone have a complete list of all the Achievements that the Feedback Hub Program can...: Does anyone have a complete list of all of the windows 10 achievements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-complete-list-of-all-the/520206e1-4354-4f3c-8e24-dff6eed8415c
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...